Reccomend an album

i strongly recommend any album by Virgin Black. i can't find comparisons out of my hat.

Unkle- Never Never Land.something different. not quite like the ones you guys are suggesting but it managed to make me listen to it every day from the day i got my hands on it.

Malaclypse said:
i strongly recommend any album by Virgin Black. i can't find comparisons out of my hat.
I second this, the album "Elegant... and Dying" by Virgin Black

Oceana said:
how the new album sounds?

After the "Mute Boy Sad Girl" album, Markus decided to form a live-line-up. That was 2002 and since that time I´m in that band. Last year we recorded, after playin a lot of livegigs, THE MUTE SESSIONS and then again we`ve played a lot of live gigs...
In the beginning of 2004 we`ve started writing songs for the new album. It was the first time, a whole band had an influence on the writing-process of Markus. So this is the first difference: It sounds more like a band!
The second difference: though it still sounds like typical Autumnblaze, the music now is heavier and there are more distorted guitars in it. A little bit like BLEAK but (in my opinion) deeper and also rougher.
...and the third difference: By first hearing you will recognize that we have recorded in an other studio. We´ve recorded in studio SU2 and as it was only 10 minutes to drive for each of us and Phil (the owner of the studio) is good friend of us we had 3 months time for recording and Phil made the best sound-thing I´ve ever heard. But that´s my opinion :rolleyes:

Ok now the short version:
The new album sounds BIG and I hope you`ll like it. :loco:

joeysiedl said:
After the "Mute Boy Sad Girl" album, Markus decided to form a live-line-up. That was 2002 and since that time I´m in that band. Last year we recorded, after playin a lot of livegigs, THE MUTE SESSIONS and then again we`ve played a lot of live gigs...
In the beginning of 2004 we`ve started writing songs for the new album. It was the first time, a whole band had an influence on the writing-process of Markus. So this is the first difference: It sounds more like a band!
The second difference: though it still sounds like typical Autumnblaze, the music now is heavier and there are more distorted guitars in it. A little bit like BLEAK but (in my opinion) deeper and also rougher.
...and the third difference: By first hearing you will recognize that we have recorded in an other studio. We´ve recorded in studio SU2 and as it was only 10 minutes to drive for each of us and Phil (the owner of the studio) is good friend of us we had 3 months time for recording and Phil made the best sound-thing I´ve ever heard. But that´s my opinion :rolleyes:

Ok now the short version:
The new album sounds BIG and I hope you`ll like it. :loco:

:OMG: :OMG: :OMG: me wants it, me wants it :D

Under Byen- Det Er Mig Der Holder Træerne Sammen

Not sure if I like this yet, but at least it's interesting. Check out. There's a website with a few of the songs, but I'm too lazy to find it, just google Under Byen.