Recent CD buys

Avantasia - The Metal Opera
Cryptopsy - Once Was Not (Second Copy)
Dehumanized - Controlled Elite
Freedom Call - Circle of Life
Gamma Ray-Land Of the Free
Grave Digger-Tunes Of War
Kip Winger - From the Moon to the Sun (Second Copy)
Masterplan - Masterplan
Nostradameus - Words Of Nostradameus
Virgin Steele - Marriage of Heaven & Hell Part 2
Virgin Steele - The Marriage Of Heaven And Hell - Part One
Vision Divine-The Perfect Machine
Vomitory - Opus Mortis VIII
Winger - Blind Revolution Mad CD
Winger - Can't Get Enuff CD
Winger - Can't Get Enuff cassette
Winger - Down Incognito CD
Winger - Headed for a Heartbreak cassette
Winger - Hungry CD
Winger - Madalaine 7"
Winger - Miles Away cassette
Winger - Pull Cassette
Winger - Seventeen 7"
Winger - Who's the One CD
Wolverine - Cold Light of Monday
Wolverine - The Window Purpose

Avantasia - The Metal Opera
Cryptopsy - Once Was Not (Second Copy)
Dehumanized - Controlled Elite
Freedom Call - Circle of Life
Gamma Ray-Land Of the Free
Grave Digger-Tunes Of War
Kip Winger - From the Moon to the Sun (Second Copy)
Masterplan - Masterplan
Nostradameus - Words Of Nostradameus
Virgin Steele - Marriage of Heaven & Hell Part 2
Virgin Steele - The Marriage Of Heaven And Hell - Part One
Vision Divine-The Perfect Machine
Vomitory - Opus Mortis VIII
Winger - Blind Revolution Mad CD
Winger - Can't Get Enuff CD
Winger - Can't Get Enuff cassette
Winger - Down Incognito CD
Winger - Headed for a Heartbreak cassette
Winger - Hungry CD
Winger - Madalaine 7"
Winger - Miles Away cassette
Winger - Pull Cassette
Winger - Seventeen 7"
Winger - Who's the One CD
Wolverine - Cold Light of Monday
Wolverine - The Window Purpose

Damn, you weren't kidding about being a big Winger fan.

Solitude-Poisoned Population
Ironchrist-Making the Most out of Your Existence
Dr. Livingdead-s/t
Wolf Spider-Drifting in the Sullen Sea
Taraxacum-Spirit of Freedom
All new and for a great price too:headbang:

Sweet service. BTW Matt, a couple questions i've been wanting to ask you. Is Tribunal/Divebomb licensing the new Dr. Living Dead and why is there no pm option to contact people on this board?

Not sure about PM services, but i have messaged people on this board before but i much prefer just chatting via email. it gets hectic trying to check messages in too many places.

And, no i will not be licensing the new DRxLD album. The original plan was I would be doing it here in North America because their current label assured me they would not be releasing until 2013, but then all of a sudden I saw a release date set for November which I couldn't make that happen and I wasn't interested in trailing them again by 3-4 months on street dates so I passed. I also needed to hear the record in advance and nobody would send it to me so also took that as a sign as well. Such is life sometimes.

Not sure about PM services, but i have messaged people on this board before but i much prefer just chatting via email. it gets hectic trying to check messages in too many places.

And, no i will not be licensing the new DRxLD album. The original plan was I would be doing it here in North America because their current label assured me they would not be releasing until 2013, but then all of a sudden I saw a release date set for November which I couldn't make that happen and I wasn't interested in trailing them again by 3-4 months on street dates so I passed. I also needed to hear the record in advance and nobody would send it to me so also took that as a sign as well. Such is life sometimes.

I got the promo for Radioactive Intervention and it wasn't as good as the debut. I listened once and havent gone back to it at all. So you just keep focusing on making those Scanner releases happen in April ;)

I got the promo for Radioactive Intervention and it wasn't as good as the debut. I listened once and havent gone back to it at all. So you just keep focusing on making those Scanner releases happen in April ;)

I didn't want to be the person to say it first because it might look "bitter" on my part or something. But you are completely right. It's very boring. Well executed for sure, but the catchiness of the new stuff isn't there somehow. I have tried 4 times now, keep going back to the first album.

I do think it's a perfect example of the phrase "you have a lifetime to make your debut, but only 12 months to write the second album."

Damn, you weren't kidding about being a big Winger fan.

Definitely not. Here's my (unfinished) Winger tattoo even...

315830_10151285930063913_1609067461_n.jpg

I didn't want to be the person to say it first because it might look "bitter" on my part or something. But you are completely right. It's very boring. Well executed for sure, but the catchiness of the new stuff isn't there somehow. I have tried 4 times now, keep going back to the first album.

I do think it's a perfect example of the phrase "you have a lifetime to make your debut, but only 12 months to write the second album."

Yeah i have no issue saying what album sucked and so on and giving my opinion. Just like I told Diamond Plate, someone had to say it sucked ;)

But yes I agree RI is a very boring album and just doesnt strike anything in me whatsoever. So ill enjoy my debut album (sorry i have the high roller edition ;) ) and the 2 demos i have of theirs.

Yeah i have no issue saying what album sucked and so on and giving my opinion. Just like I told Diamond Plate, someone had to say it sucked ;)

But yes I agree RI is a very boring album and just doesnt strike anything in me whatsoever. So ill enjoy my debut album (sorry i have the high roller edition ;) ) and the 2 demos i have of theirs.

Oh don't worry i will tell people if i think something sucks. I am very good at it, but the timing of my opinion on their new album with the way the deal went bad and how it went down might lead some people to believe I was motivated by some other reason in saying the record isn't as good as the one i licensed for release. haha. what a sentence! run-on city!

In the last days...

Obviously, Divebomb, how could I resist the sale?

Ironchrist - Getting The Most Out Of Your Extinction
Cyclone Temple - My Friend Lonely (thanks to this re-release I've stumbled upon the label!)
Fly Machine - Come Metamorphosis
Anacrusis - Hindsight (time to get rid of those low quality mp3s!)

Also something from very very expensive label Marquee Records from Brazil:

Attomica - Disturbing The Noise
Protected Illusion - Watching The Wake (anthology with many demos)
Abstract - Concrete Visions (Prog Thrash from Brazil!)
Intruder - Psycho Savant (Brazilian re-release, 100% legal)

And something from an Italian Ebay retailer...

Urto - Upside Down (Italian Thrash band, very skilled musicians)
Intruder - Live To Die... Relived

To complete Intruder discography, I'll have to wait for Lost&Found to get back in track! :D