Recent CD buys

Picked up a bunch of the new Divebomb stuff over the weekend. All high quality, in terms of music as well as packaging. But hey, we all know that. :headbang:

Nice! I picked those up at ProgPower and was really impressed with how they were treated. Everything from the sound quality to the bonus material to the booklets was first class. I just hope they don't stop there. A Dream Evil reissue would be ideal.

So the sound is good on these? I've held off on them to get an opinion I can trust. Sacred Heart is an incredible album that, for me, was hampered by bad production.

Just got the following:

Anacrusis-Hindsight
Midas Touch-Presage Of Disaster
D.A.M.-Human Wreckage
D.A.M.-Inside Out
Dead On-Dead On

Divebomb has a fan for life. The quality of these reisssues is fucking outstanding. Some of the other reissue labels out there could learn a thing or two from you.

Thank you very much! Like I say the reissues come out better when bands have good archives. Sometimes they don't but that doesn't hinder me from reissuing. Scanner for example is questionable at the moment on what, besides new interview, will be included. I am doing those for the music mainly. Anything else is truly a bonus.

So the sound is good on these? I've held off on them to get an opinion I can trust. Sacred Heart is an incredible album that, for me, was hampered by bad production.

I was very satisfied, but I'm not as much of an audiophile as, say, Matt is. It seemed to my untrained ears that they were careful to get it right rather than just jacking up the volume, if that makes any sense.

Just got the following:

Anacrusis-Hindsight
Midas Touch-Presage Of Disaster
D.A.M.-Human Wreckage
D.A.M.-Inside Out
Dead On-Dead On

Divebomb has a fan for life. The quality of these reisssues is fucking outstanding. Some of the other reissue labels out there could learn a thing or two from you.

This crosses my mind every time I have to get a Wounded Bird title.

I think that Eonian Records does a great job with their releases as well. At least the ones I have picked up. Although strictly speaking they aren't really reissueing anything since most of their releases were never issued in the first place. :)

I was very satisfied, but I'm not as much of an audiophile as, say, Matt is. It seemed to my untrained ears that they were careful to get it right rather than just jacking up the volume, if that makes any sense.

It does make sense. Thanks for the reply Justin.:kickass:

Justin-Thanks for the tip on pm'ing people here
Mat and SteelFireRecs-I'm surprised to hear you don't like Radioactive Intervention...I fucking love it. The first album is still better IMO but I had burned out on a lot of those tunes due to being obsessed with the two demos and playing the shit out of them.

Mat and SteelFireRecs-I'm surprised to hear you don't like Radioactive Intervention...I fucking love it. The first album is still better IMO but I had burned out on a lot of those tunes due to being obsessed with the two demos and playing the shit out of them.

Gotta agree with you here HQ. I actually even find the new album better than the debut and I absolutely love that one as well. The new one kicks off a bit on the generic side but from track 5 and on it's amazing I think. It took a few spins but the first few songs did grow and now I think it is a stronger album overall. But tastes are like asses - divided :)

Taken today from Amazon USA...

Forbidden - Distorsion (the only place where I could find some new copies)
Unleashed Power - Mind Failure (interesting Technical/Prog Thrash)

Now I'll be quiet for some days... :lol:

Armored Saint: Delirious Nomad (reissue)
Clutch: Strange Cousins From the West
Helix: Wild in the Streets (reissue)
Helix: Long Way to Heaven (reissue)
Lionheart: Hot Tonight (reissue)
Orion the Hunter: self-titled (reissue)
Place of Skulls: The Black Is Never Far
Screams of Chaos: Genetic War

The album versions definitely sound better than those demos. haha. Yeah, I just cannot get into the new album. I have tried 4 times so far.

Air Raid - Night of the Axe (also available in our distro)
Arachnid - Arachnid
Arkham Witch - On Crom's Mountain (also available in our distro)
Assassin - Metal Knights
Briar - Take on the World
Coldsteel - Freakboy
Coldsteel - Demo Anthology
Damien Thorne - Sign of the Jackal
Detest - Thundersteel
Dismantle - Enter the Forbidden
Guthrie Govan & James Humphries - Introducing...
Grand Prix - The First Album
Hessler - Comes with the Territory (Autographed)
Hyborian Steel - An Age Undreamt Of..
Manilla Road - Crystal Logic
Manilla Road - Open the Gates
Manilla Road - Invasion
Megadeth - Hangar 18 (Single)
Matt Mills Project - s/t
Pagan Altar - The Time Lord
Ravensfire - Iron Will
Restless Breed - Anthology
Rocka Rollas - Conquer EP (also available in our distro)
Ruler - Evil Nightmares
Skull Fist - Heavier Than Metal (Tape)(also available in our distro)
Virgin Steele - Hymns to Victory
Waylander - Kindred Spirits (Won this in the Metal Psalter contest)
White Widdow - White Widdow
Zuul - To The Frontlines (also available in our distro)

127136b.jpg

Queen - Crown Jewels box set

41s6IZWK8KL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

51WC4AKYHSL._SL500_AA300_.jpg