Grand Magus - The Hunt
Kamelot - Silverthorn
Morbid Angel - Blessed Are The Sick
Orden Ogan - To The End
Striker - Eyes In The Night/Road Warrior
Striker - Armed To The Teeth
Symphony X - V: The New Mythology Suite

From Season Of Mist...

Septicflesh - Mystic Places Of Dawn (pre-order)
Septicflesh - Sumerian Daemons
Pressure Points - Remorses To Remember (Technical Death from Finland... Opeth fans might like too)
Gorguts - From Wisdom To Hate (..........)
Gigan - The Order Of The False Eye (crazy band!)
And Oceans - The Dynamic Gallery Of Thoughts (Symphonic Black era)

Wintersun - Time I
Sleeze Beez - Powertool
Manitou - No Signs of Wisdom
Ensiferum - Unsung Heroes
Sieges Even - The Art of Navigating by the Stars
Overkill - Ironbound
October 31 - No Survivors
Bullet - Full Pull
Black SAbbath - technical Ecstasy

512qJw8IAjL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

41uUEQXBXHL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

1997 Remaster

5182VSyGE6L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

^I sent you a PM, but the short of it is I think they are great remasters :) Doesn't sound like a vinyl source, yadda... :p

CDs:
Baroness - Blue Record
Frank Gambale - Thinking Out Loud
Iron Dogs - Cold Bitch (also available in the distro)
Iron Kobra - Dungeon Masters (also available in the distro)(Poster and Sticker)
Slayer - Seasons in Chicago (also available in distro)
SSS - The Dividing Line (Cd/DVD)(also available in the distro)
Thin Lizzy - Fighting (2 Disc Deluxe Edition)

LPs:
Ghost - The Early Rituals
Witch Mountain - Cauldron of the Wild
Witch Mountain - Acion A/V 7"

Silent Scream - From The Darkest Depths of Imagination
awesome Death/Thrash gem!!

DBC - Unreleased
Unreleased tracks from the band between 89-91. Excellent stuff there!

still haven't received and ordered:

Arbitrater - Darkened Reality
not the original version of it on Cyclone Records. It's a Re-Release of it which I've never heard of from Evil Eye Netherlands. Probably purchased a bootleg..

Hexenhaus - Awakening
alot of Messiah albums (Re-Releases)
Deathwish - At the Edge of Damnation

Finally got this again used at the record store :D Had on cassette ages ago and gave it away with all the ones I had at once (minus a Wrath - Nothing to Fear and a Confessor - Condemned tape) :p

XPnTa.jpg

Digis are terrible, no label should do them and if they considered the uyers then they would not make use them.
On the other hand it is cheaper so I hear though I have never found it to be and a lot of the factory that made jewelcases have went out of business so...
I once had a thing for digi because that usually was the way the imports, special editions and singles (stuff with bonus material) would come packaged. Well over the years my C.O.C 'Vote with A Bullet' single became beat all to hell, replaced it with a slightly better looking one but have not been able to upgrade much in all these years.
On a retail side; order digipacks they come in with broken trays and the distributors never want to replace or refund. It seems most labels, distributors, retailers, and all those asshole employees at used CD store (Ed Mckays especially) don't understand the "CD collector" and exspect that like the majority of folks who actually do still buy a CD now and then from Wal-Mart we will just toss it around too.
CD collectors will never die old but all the things around us will make it more and more difficult as time goes on.

As collectors we certainly need to do our best to keep the music we love alive in a physical format, so obviously the better it is made, the longer it will survive. I plan on handing my collection down to my son someday when I get close to kicking it. My only hope is that he finds as much joy in collecting as I have throughout the years, and recognizes how important it is to keep these things in as good condition as possible because if not, someday they'll be gone forever and we'll be buying all of our music as a download. I hope I'm dead by then...

Recent used CD finds:

Between the Buried and Me: The Silent Circus
Dear Mr. President: self-titled
Escape: Running in the Night - this seems like a really rare one. They were a circuit AOR band from VA back in the '80s.

^How did you feel about the Angel tracks? How do you thing the reissues stack up to the BGO release?

Got these in recently, 2 more CDs in the mail coming this week hopefully:

W1G1q.jpg

Nice Nuclear Assault, whered you pick those up?

3rd party seller on Amazon. Unfortunately the dude sold me the Argentinian pressings of the albums without making mention of that fact in his description. Guess I should have realized they were relatively cheap for a reason. I've seen worse Argentina pressings of albums but still, they aren't as nice as others.

I hope for your sake those Nuclear Assault reissues are not the 2008 Century Media releases. Talk about HOT! They sound like pure white noise :puke:

They are, sorta heh. There isn't much of a choice in that regard anyway *shrug* They aren't that bad. They're listenable but yeah, they could have used a more gentle touch in the remastering even if the original masters were hot from the outset.

The Argentinean pressings aren't bad. The prints are crappy:puke:, but the masters used are copies of the original discs supplied by Century Media. I have a few of them, and have 'wave' analyzed them, with good results, so fear not in that regard.

I do know that you can still buy the 1999 reissue of "Game Over". I've seen it on a few different distribution companies web sites,,,

Buggles The Age of Plastic Island
Dolby, Thomas The Golden Age of Wireless Capitol
TSOL Revenge In Blood Restless
Cramps, The Pyschedic Jungle / Gravest Hites IRS
Krokus The Blitz Spitfire Records
Napalm Death Death by Munipulation Earache
Wolf Black Wings Prosthetic
Power Station, The The Power Station Capitol
Jucifer L'Autrichienne Relapse Records
Priestess Hello Mater Outside Music