Recent films

Yep Mehdi, I saw it too, with two mates... It's definetly funny... I was laughing my ass off most of the time... I like all the advertissments while gladiators are fighting... :lol:

This week, I bought the "man bites dog " DVD, which is originally named "C'est arrivé près de chez vous"... One of the most amazing movie I've ever seen ... !:OMG:
c_est_arrive_pres_de_chez_vous.jpg

And I don't understand crying at movies.

I usually laugh at the scary bits. And the sad bits. And the funny bits, obviously.

can you please guys put it low on the posting of massive pics? some people are still using middle age 56k modems like.

Thortyir said:
Yep Mehdi, I saw it too, with two mates... It's definetly funny... I was laughing my ass off most of the time... I like all the advertissments while gladiators are fighting... :lol:

haha great. fucking brilliant movie that is, like a lot of 80s french movies. pierre richard, coluche, etc.

Light said:
I saw the second matrix film the other night and it was crap

i thought the first one was shite too. well, maybe not shite but not that ground breaking like. but its produced by jews,inc. so yeah, no surprise its become a CLASSIC.

mehdi.i.e.e.e said:
can you please guys put it low on the posting of massive pics? some people are still using middle age 56k modems like.
yes they do. !:cry:

and i agree with light on the matrix thing. terribly bad. that and laughing at most scary (or should i say stupid) parts of a flick. especialy with recent films. like at that mummy returns thing. i hadn't laughed that hard for ages.

Morpheus said:
yes, it's quite nice, for a german movie. And about the soundtrack: Nice too, though some passages sound really similar to Amelie, or am i wrong?
there is actually just one bit taken off the Amelie soundtrack. The rest is new sounds, done for the movie. But its yann tiersen for the both, so its not amazing if there's some similarities :)

sol83 said:
yes they do. !!:cry:

and i agree with light on the matrix thing. terribly bad. that and laughing at most scary (or should i say stupid) parts of a flick. especialy with recent films. like at that mummy returns thing. i hadn't laughed that hard for ages.
You know that mummy returns thingie wasn't even ment to be that scary, but just some b-grade -like adventure movie. The first one was quite a lot of fun, actually. The second one started to suck towards the end. Just pure popcorn, nothing more.

Thortyir said:
This week, I bought the "man bites dog " DVD, which is originally named "C'est arrivé près de chez vous"... One of the most amazing movie I've ever seen ... !!:OMG:
So how's the dvd? any interesting extras (document, etc)? I bought the vhs years ago and enjoyed the hell out of it :D Haven't watched it in ages tho.

One of the best movie ever for me

"Ciiiiiiiinnnnnnnnneeeeemmmmmmmaaaaaaaaaa, Ciiiiiiiinnnnnnnneeeeeeeeemmmmmmmmaaaaaaaaaaa"

I bet the movie with Poelvoorde playing a Claude François groupie will be a must have.

last movie i went to was 'identity' and its still running in cinemas. it was ok. bit obvious but thats not what the movie is about.
the other one was pirates of the carribean and its fuckin amazing that one. unexpected storyline for a Disney movie, and yeah fucking great visual effects and all that.
i cant think of more new movies that are worth some attention.

Ummm.. how that pirate thingie had unexpected storyline I wonder? Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed it moderately but didn't go 'whoo-hoo holy shite!' in any part :err: :D

I'll probly go see Dogville or City of God or both later this week. I've high hopes for both of them.

you lot should try to get a copy of 'deux heures moins le quart avant jesus christ'. no shit.

Nicolas said:
Thortyir, do you have the entire song somewhere.

I'm dying to have it.

I have a VCD of the movie, and there is bonus, but not significant one.
Nope... :( I thought about digging the internet to find it... But I must know the name of the orginal compositor... :(

"Et toi gamin, fils de Lucien..." :lol: