Recent Purchases

2mrv6sy.jpg

I'm thinking of getting a custom made Halo guitar, they seem really cheap for specific custom shops and would probably give artist discounts so I'm seriously considering it. The only thing I don't like is the shapes they have so I might check out Ran guitars too (I think the main dude from Vader uses them) if you guys know of any other smaller companies that do awesome custom shop guitars please let me know, I'm looking for something under $2,000.
edit: yeah I know guitar players thread fuck off, this has to do with a purchase but if I really should I can post it over there too.

Well, I haven't had my own computer for about a year and a half now. Mine broke, and I've just been using the computer at the office. But today I bought a new one. I'm a little embarassed about it, but I bought a macbook. But I figured I can always go get a PC laptop for like 400 bucks if I really need it, and every single person I know who has a macbook loves them. So I thought I'd give the darkside a try. Hooray!

I'm thinking of getting a custom made Halo guitar, they seem really cheap for specific custom shops and would probably give artist discounts so I'm seriously considering it. The only thing I don't like is the shapes they have so I might check out Ran guitars too (I think the main dude from Vader uses them) if you guys know of any other smaller companies that do awesome custom shop guitars please let me know, I'm looking for something under $2,000.
edit: yeah I know guitar players thread fuck off, this has to do with a purchase but if I really should I can post it over there too.

I wouldn't get either. The quality is something you cannot be sure of and It's a big risk.

I would get a Carvin semi-custom! When I got enough money I will get a Agile Septor 7 or a semi Custom Carvin DC-727 7 string.

They look so good when finished and are of superior quality to any instruments at that price. Tried some Carvin when I was in Helsinki.

plus, you will have a guitar for alot cheaper. IF you don't insist on having the RR shape though lol

I wouldn't get either. The quality is something you cannot be sure of and It's a big risk.

I would get a Carvin semi-custom! When I got enough money I will get a Agile Septor 7 or a semi Custom Carvin DC-727 7 string.

They look so good when finished and are of superior quality to any instruments at that price. Tried some Carvin when I was in Helsinki.

plus, you will have a guitar for alot cheaper. IF you don't insist on having the RR shape though lol

what I'm looking for is a King V style guitar. I want it to be King V body, floyd rose, 1 bridge pickup, purple or dark blue pinstripes (maybe green, not sure yet on the color but I don't want an alexi color) and then a cutaway to the 24th so I can reach it easily (I use it a lottt) and then an ebony fretboard with some sort of badass inlays, not sure what kind yet. It's hard to find a company that can do exactly that for cheap. I want something totally unique in case if my band ever goes anywhere I can have my own sig model that a company will give to me for free, that'd be rad haha.

wow dude i know exactly who could do that for you, this guy who posts on the esp boards a lot has done a ton of custom guitars for the dudes on there, he actually made a guitar almost exactly like that...here it is. he has great prices and is a really reliable guy.

DSC00983.jpg

DSC00962.jpg

Oh, and a macbook :p But that's for my 21st!

I want to get back into skating!

Me jealous. Nah, but I'm actually starting to like Macs quite a bit, just if they weren't so expensive...

I'm suprised so many guys from the off-topic still keeps track of the ontopic news. Haven't been there for a while.

Some of us still like the band :)

Yeah and how did that land there? You were lurking -_-

Any thing to say about it? :Smug: :heh:

if you're not "thrilled" about the band, the on-topic can seem a little bit scary :lol: but it's always updated and very active

Agreed.

Nice! Btw, didn't know swedish used the same word for pie as us spanish but with that weird circle on top of the first A :lol: