Recent Purchases

!BQbT!-!!mk~$(KGrHgoH-EUEjlLluH(EBJ43(4CBEg~~_12.JPG

£60 kek

loool i have the exact same one, mines raped to fuck now though, the clearcoat chips like a motherfucker

I used to dislike Telecasters for some unknown reason. I never thought I'd get one, then recently I fell in love with them. Next Guitar will hopefully be a Jem(probably a chinese rip off) or another Edwards. Cocks

I bought myself a planeticket to Helsinki on the 18th of february and a ticket for the Warmen gig @ Dante's Highlight :rofl: I'll be flying back on the 19th of february ... Both flights are the first flights of the day.. I'm going to be so tired when I get home.. but it's worth it!!

Children of COB: I just bought a macbook pro; in fact, this is my first time posting on the forums from my own comp. Because I just got it, I haven't had a chance to mess around with it too much yet. But you were saying that they're too expensive. I got this one off of ebay for about half price. With microsoft office and adobe mastersuite 4 on it for free. Ebay might be the way to go, as long as you're comfortable shopping for high dollar items on ebay.
Also: I got Ovechkin's stick. It's bad ass. I can shoot harder now. =O