Recent Purchases

Bouth this goodie yeaterday.
423.jpg

Wafffffffles
6858.gif

I feel addicted ...
snapple-mango-madness.gif

Yeah, I'd either want PortaPros, Shure ones or the CX300. Been lurking around alot.

So far the Sennheisers seems to win. As the PortaPros mess up mah doo and the Shure ones are expensive as fuck.

I'm telling you, if you get the CX300 you're gonna love them. Just make sure you don't cut them in half while drunk like me and you're good to go :lol:

I bought the new Exodus live-dvd called Shovel Headed Tour Machine. It's a fucking asskicker! Only negative thing is that they didn't play .44 Magnum Opus :(

256px-BrutalLegendCover.jpg

This game is so much fun omfg.asda

As bad as it seems I really kinda want it...

Bought The Gospel of Filth last night... seemed interesting and I'm almost finished with the book I'm currently reading so I figured why not. Only problem was it turned out to be way more expensive than I would have liked it to be so my budget for this week is gonna be pretty tight.

As bad as it seems I really kinda want it...

I'm not a huge gamer, and usually get frustrated with super complicated games and give up so I like this game a lot because it's funny as hell, its comically super over the top gory, not super difficult to get a grasp of, and everything in the game looks amazing as far as design and scenery go.

I'm not a huge gamer, and usually get frustrated with super complicated games and give up so I like this game a lot because it's funny as hell, its comically super over the top gory, not super difficult to get a grasp of, and everything in the game looks amazing as far as design and scenery go.

Yeah I'm not a great gamer either. Only legitimate game I seem to be able to play well is Silent Hill. I'll be sure to check that one out though in that case.

What are you doing in here? :mad: You're supposed to be in the drunk thread! :mad:

Rofl it's been a while since I've remeberrd to post there while drunk, but no worries, there hasn't been any lack of drunken shenanigans in my life lol

two nights ago we tried to grill hotdogs at 4am and ended up trying to boil beercans on the grill and convince drunk college "bros" to drink them. Then we convinced this one kid to climb on top of his gay purple PT crusier and he puked all over it

I bought the new Exodus live-dvd called Shovel Headed Tour Machine. It's a fucking asskicker! Only negative thing is that they didn't play .44 Magnum Opus :(

Agreed. Haven't get a hold of the DVD, just have the audio laying around here, but it's damn amazing. I don't know how the fuck they manage to get such a good guitar tone.