Recent Purchases

100 sets of D'addario strings for $40.00 (4.00 dollars per 10-pack)

If you didn't see this post in the Guitar player's thread and are interested: http://accessories.musiciansfriend....0Pack?sku=104509&CJAID=10383227&CJPID=1225267

It's the most insane deal I've ever seen regarding strings.

Wow. If only they shipped internationally.
The D'Addarios I had on my Edwards lasted 4 months.
Maybe it's because I didn't play that guitar much, but the sound was awesome too.

Do I go see Blind Guardian with Joe? Or do I spend my money on these posters?

101126121001.jpg

101126121022.jpg

101126120954.jpg

Probably neither, and I should save for a new phone, woops.

I got another star wars one, its in 3D :cool:

I just got these cute fingerless gloves last week :
p1110204c.jpg

This Behemoth girly
p1110205x.jpg

And this COF shirt which is wayyy too large for me but I just had to buy it, it was on sale. My sister is going to modify it into a sexy dress for me to wear on stage !! We might even add a petticoat.
p1110206.jpg

And I also got awesome knee high boots which I am also gonna wear on stage, they usually sell for 100$ but I got them at 50% !!!:
30whitesell966.jpg

And I also got a shitload of makeup, purple nail polish, makeup brushes and all that stuff to prep for my show with Kalmah !!!

i bought mahself a purse in Edinburgh, one with dancing skeletons in skirts 'cause dancing skeletons are tr00er than you :)

!Br5q58!!mk~$(KGrHqIOKjIEvNqjcYH9BL1r76jpcg~~_35.JPG

this one, but the strap isn't blue, it's just the images continuing, which looks nicer than the blue

:D :D :D :D

agalloch_shirt_front_1.jpg

Agalloch had this and a gray long-sleeve for sale. Not a big fan of long sleeve Ts... apparently neither are the four people I went with. It was pretty awesome to see the five of us sitting in some dirty diner the next morning all in the same agalloch T-shirt eatin' our om nomelets.