Recommend me a 2010 Festival

If you fancy an overseas trip;

flyer.jpg

Indeed if you're not going to PPUSA, check for KIT, HOA, WOA, Sweden Rock, Metal Mania or any other European festival.

BTW, that HOA roster it's really fine: Culprit, Aska, Rock Goddess, Roxxcalibur, Omen...

It's done it was Eddie Trunk, Blabbermouth, Dee Snider's House of Hair, ect.

that kinda sucks but it was the people who run its fault. the concert shouldn't have been during the hottest time of the year and they kept getting the same bands. hopefully maryland will have their rockfest next year since the competition (rocklahoma) is gone. it was a better idea anyways. a 1 day festival with about 16 bands during a time of year where it won't be hot as hell. if maryland does do this again maybe only 12 bands instead of 16 that way there is not really any sets overlapping.

here are some bands who weren't at the M3 rockfest this year that i'd like to see there in 2010:
firehouse
jackyl
stryper
warrant
lynch mob
every mothers nightmare
vixen
lita ford

Having no idea what type of music the original poster of this thread is into but I attended a briliant festival last weekend. Bands included White Sister, FM, Romeo's Daughter, H.e.a.t., Airrace and more some of whom were playing their only show this year and others who had reformed after a number of years specially to play the show. For the money you can't really go wrong. It's not been guaranteed that there will be a firefest next year but if you're a fan of melodic 80s style rock then this is a great little festival if it goes ahead.