recommend me some more good viking metal

Immortal - Sons of Northern Darkness
a little bit remindin me, especially Beyond the North Waves... but I have just this album...

Finntroll - is this viking music? Not Finnish, folk-metal? (tomorrow they play here, I must get some info :tickled: )

They are not viking metal per se but Heol Telwen is an incredible celtic folk/black metal band. I really can not say enough good things about them, check them out if you get the chance.

check this One ...
Adorned Brood ..they are from Germany and they ara FUCKING great !!!!
Asgard album is one of Their best one...

DOOMSWORD! They are italian, their music is doom with viking lyrics, but I think it could be difficult to find their albums outside Italy...
Visit www.doomsword.com!

Gripen said:
DOOMSWORD! They are italian, their music is doom with viking lyrics, but I think it could be difficult to find their albums outside Italy...
Visit www.doomsword.com!

You can find a couple of their albums in every big mailorder...or ebay.
But I think it is difficult to find their albums outside of europe...

Other than the bands already mentioned, I would also recommend these 10 bands with lyrics dealing with Viking subjects & Germanic Mythology: Twin Obscenity (Black/Death), Vanaheim (Epic Classical Black), Landvaettir (Black War), Fenris (Epic Black), Isengard (Blackened Nordic Folk), Ringnevond (Epic Black), Hin Onde (Folkish Black), Svartahrid (Old School Fast Hymnish Black), Perished (Fast Classical Black), In Battle (Old School Fast Black/Death War).

Thanks for the information...let's see if I can find any of these bands' cd's tomorrow at the Mid Summer Festival. Turisas will be playing there. But I'm going because of Melechesh ( that's not viking metal but "oriental metal" ).