Recommend Metal

Mormagil said:
it must really suck to be one of the few good bananas because people would always whisper behind your back about how you're a creep, and you probably couldn't get home loans.

:lol:

This made my day.

Conspiracy,the eye and abigail are PROGRESSIVE. Fatel Portrait is obvious tradtional/heavy metal. Majority of KD discography is progressive though which is why I would consider them progressive. The band would not be around still if they still sounded traditional like their first album which is good but amatuerish for them.

Andy's guitar playing was very progressive for the 80's. His guitar playing now is still. He does not sound dated. I think the reason why KD is still popular because the band expirimented more/progressed where other 80's metal bands were typical nor would sound good now. KD latest albums Abigail 2,The Puppet Master are indeed progressive metal. I do not label bands by how they started. King diamond is up there with any prog band in heavy music to this day. KD has great riffs,solos and songs which is total opposite of black metal for the most part.

The eye,conspiracy are pretty out there for when they came out. KD band is a lot more expirimental than mercyful fate.

The thing that sets apart king diamonds image apart from people influenced by him is that he is musically sophisticated and image is not selling his bands cds. He does not just put on make up(aka corpsepaint) like the idiots influenced by him that are shitty or average musicians. He learned how to play guitar... then put on corpsepaint. He has the original band & that's why he's the king.

...you're a dumb dumb :|

King Diamond has always been and still is Traditional Metal. Just because he got some shitty ideas to record with a female vocalist and write progressively worse worse does not make him progressive.

I'm not just aiming at KD but his entire band which is progressive musically. The music does not sound like traditional metal to me.

Do you even play instrument ?

that's right you know everything.

The simple fact of the matter is that you're dumb if you don't think King Diamond sounds like Traditional Metal. Any other issue you bring up has no relevance.

If someone that did not know the band asked you what genre Amorpis is what would you tell them. You can't get into detail about history either.

I would tell them that they used to play Death Metal, and then evolved into a shitty Prog band.

>_> The Puppet Master was a good album, don't see why it gets so much shit.

Anyways: Erik, you fucking win. I hate you, but you win.

hamock.com Click here to make this your homepage
Click Here to bookmark this page
Sponsored Results For: Hammock

* Hammocks Super Sale: Free Shipping
Giant selection of hammocks in all sizes and styles. Live service.
www.hammocks.com
* The Hammock Company - Hammock Superstore
Vast choice of hand-crafted hammocks, like Hatteras and Pawleys Island Hammocks. We offer same day shipping and friendly service.
www.hammock-company.com
* Swings N' Things - The Hammock Source
Complete selection of hammocks, hammock chairs, swings, stands and accessories at highly discounted prices. Immediate shipping and our 100% satisfaction guarantee. Toll-free live help.
www.myhammock.com
* Hammocks from around the World
Beautiful, comfortable, high quality hammocks and accessories from around the world, delivered to your front door. Featuring the Nicamaka Line. Come inside and take a look for yourself.
store.buyhammocks.com
* SimplyHammocks.com Summers Sales Now
Massive selection of hammocks, hammocks stands, pillows and hammocks chairs. Great prices. Free relaxation CD with every order Over $50.
www.binoculars.com

More
Related Searches:
Awning
Deck Furniture
Flower And Garden
Garden Furniture
Gardening
House
House Moving
Houston House
Outdoor Fireplace
Outdoor Patio Furniture
Patio Deck
Patio Enclosure
Patio Furniture
Patio Furniture Sale
Patio Heater
Patio Pet Door
Porch
Retractable Awning
Shade Canopy
Teak Patio Furniture

Name Administration Inc. supports
Copyright © 2005, Name Administration Inc.