Doom bands

D

Dän

I know that there is a recommendations thread but that doesnt seem to get as much attention paid to at as if i posted here.

Anyways, just looking for some cool Doom bands, can you guys recommend some for me

Ive heard some of Skepticism and Mournful Congregation stuff, other than that that is pretty much it for doom

Cheers for the help guys

Evoken -embrace the empiness.

One of th best albums bloody period.

Danallica said:
I know that there is a recommendations thread but that doesnt seem to get as much attention paid to at as if i posted here.

So fucking what, use the RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD. It's there for a reason: to prevent THIS thread from happening. Also, the question of what Doom bands to listen to has already been answered not only in the RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD, but in a thread called "Any Doom Heads?" or something to that affect, which is probably only on the second or third page. Why the hell can't people ever put a little effort into anything?

Dodens is going to explode one of these days.
Either that or he'll start beating me. And it will be your fault... Because you couldn't post in the reccomendations thread.... I'll be hurt, because of you...

Normally I don't mind if someone posts something that should be in the reccomendation thread, but seriously, this forum has been totally swamped with doom threads recently and you couldn't find one? I think Dodens is right on this one.

I didn't saw anyone mention:
Ocean
Minsk
Tyranny

I have a song by some band called A Chud Convention. I was searching their stuff for a long time and I didn't found anything. If anyone could help me find more of their song I would be gratefull(no fucking money). Thanks in advance.

Danallica said:
[COLOR="Blue"]I know that there is a recommendations thread but that doesnt seem to get as much attention paid to at as if i posted here.
[/COLOR]Anyways, just looking for some cool Doom bands, can you guys recommend some for me

Ive heard some of Skepticism and Mournful Congregation stuff, other than that that is pretty much it for doom

Cheers for the help guys
THAT IS CORRECT OH AND LISTEN TO THE BAND TROUBLE THEY ARE FUCKING AWESOME

Susperia said:
Either that or he'll start beating me. And it will be your fault... Because you couldn't post in the reccomendations thread.... I'll be hurt, because of you...

Hahaha!

Susperia said:

In that case let the Dodens flaming/pissing off begin! :D