Recommend music to your fellow boarders.

If they haven't been mentioned yet, Crimson Glory.
Extremely influential, and criminally underrated progressive metal band, with some of the best vocals you will ever hear. Midnight is simply a vocal powerhouse

If they haven't been mentioned yet, Crimson Glory.
Extremely influential, and criminally underrated progressive metal band, with some of the best vocals you will ever hear. Midnight is simply a vocal powerhouse

Absolutely amazing band, giving this a QFT.

Lady of Winter, mmm, I'd go as far to say that this is a song everyone has to hear.

Yeah, new line-up. This album was written mostly by myself and Shane. This is more of the direction that the four of us are now going. We should be releasing another album or EP later this year.

I purchased the cd quality download version. Killer stuff. I would like to get a t-shirt, but kind of pricey for me right now. Cafepress is cool, but can be expensive.

Funny you would mention KD. Even though they both sound different, Midnight reminds me a lot of KD. With all the vocal acrobatics and the razor sharp falsettos, yet they keep their own sound

I purchased the cd quality download version. Killer stuff. I would like to get a t-shirt, but kind of pricey for me right now. Cafepress is cool, but can be expensive.

Thanks for downloading! I agree, Cafepress is very expensive. I won't even buy at the "discount" price for band members. We have other shirts based on our symbol (black and white) that we're selling at shows. If your interested in one of those, send me a PM or email and I can give you more info (price, shipping, etc.) Here is the image upon which it is based:

xp-backmask-kaz-compact.gif