Apr 26, 2002
www.royalcarnage.com
July 10
Henrik Main
En Vind Av Sorg
Dick Sirloin
KILL TULLY

Dick is travelling. Kill Tully is awol.

Next turnaround is on 7/13. Seriously guys, we're going to blow through this. If you miss it, fuck you. :)

does anyone want to switch with me? i'm slated for this sunday, the 16th, i.e. the day i fly to chile, where i'm spending the next 5 months. i have a lot of packing and shit to do and i don't have time for this shit this week.

JayKeeley said:
maybe your mum will swtich with you
nah she'll just want to rec bathory, i keep telling her everybody's heard bathory but she doesn't care, it would just be redundant

nm, i'll do it now and pm it to YOU (JK) to post on the appropriate day :heh:

edit: on second thought, i just went ahead and posted it since the yousendits are gonna expire in a week

I'll probably make my thread(s) up tonight, because I'm going to be getting up early and I want everyone to revel in my music recommending genius for as long as they possibly can.

Aw christ, I didn't realize I was this soon. RIGHT! [/Arthur, your king] I'll upload something stupid later tonight.

I must be slow today. :erk:

Dude this weather is fucking killing me, I was in the desert before 9am this morning and it was nearly triple digit heat already. When even I'm complaining about the hot weather you know it sucks.

GOD DAMNIT I ALWAYS MISS THIS, is it on stickies or somthing? Because I just ignore them.

EDIT: OH THERE THEY ARE, sweet.

ill put up my 2 recos tonight, since it's only about an hour from being the 16th, and i work from 9-7 tomorrow.

give me some time here