recommendations

the old albums of White zombie sounds like disco to me

f43699bif16.jpg

there`s a new French band, sounds very eclectic, with both female and male vocals (b.t.w. the chanteuse is songing both clean and death style! suppa!)

Dylath - Leen
insecure.jpg

oh, and guys, Tell me what you think `bout them!

(there are three songs available for d\l at thier homepage.

WHITE ZOMBIE FUCKING RULE!!!!

My recommendations:

Minmial Compact - An Israeli band, considered to be one of the most influential and Innovative bands EVER. One of the first New Wave bands I think. dEUS were influenced by them. Israelis here would surely know a few members: Fortis, Beri Sakharof, and their vocalist is today known as DJ Morpheus.
Highlights:
Deadly Weapons
The Immigrant Song
Raging Souls
The Traitor (AMAZING SONG!!)
My Will
When I go

Nailbomb - Max Cavalera's (Sepultura, Soulfly) industrial project(1994-1995). One of the best industrial shit you'll hear! When Thrash\Death meets industrial!!
Highlights:
Damnit, there's only one studio and one live CD, d\l 'em both from Soulseek!
The studio album's called Point Blank, the live is called proud to commit commercial suicide (live)

YOU MUST LISTEN TO MINIMAL COMPACT!! A GUARANTEED LIFE CHANGER! NOT KIDDING!

He has a few albums, in my opinion he is particulary great on the accustic guitar, there is a song of his called: "Dementia" and it is performed live to an audience and it's unbelievable the things he does there...

Just a few things that I'm playing recently,

Moonsorrow - Kivenkataja * Epic symphonic Viking black metal from Finland of Spinefarm music, this is not the usual 'Beer hymns' Viking metal, Moonsorrow delivers a deserve blend of melodic black metal with hunting acoustic passages, choir & operatic vocals arrangments *

O.S.I - Office of Strategic influnces * New band led by Jim Matheos (Fates Warning), Kevin Moore (Chorma Key) & Mike Portnoy. Guests appearance by Steven Wilson (Porcupine Tree) & Sean Malone (Cynic). Those who looking for a heavier version of Radiohead's "Kid A" will love this one. Top notch progressive rock! *

Ajjatra * Mid Tempo death / black metal featuring Amorphis members. All lyrics are in Finnish but geez, the atmosphere those guys can create is almost cutting in the flesh! *

Negura Bunget * Black metal from Romania, sounds a more burzum influenced version of Agalloch to these ears. Very twisted and full with creepy melodies. *

Just my two cents