Recording news

Symphony

PQ member
Jan 8, 2002
Southampton, UK
www.power-quest.co.uk
PQ are heading back to Thin Ice studios on Monday Nov 22nd to record 3 new tracks for the Japanese record company. These songs will be included on PQ #3.

The remainder of the album will be recorded between January 24th and the end of February 2005.

In related news, artwork for the next album will be courtesy of Toxic Angel, who is responsible for the Sonata Arctica artwork amongst others.

Sweet as! Can't wait for that release, u guys gotta headline again soon, even if It's some crappy band supporting, although another support from Intense would be exciting to say the least :Spin:

The songs we are recording next week are for the record company, so they have an idea of where we are heading with the next album. I'm not sure as to whether we will be allowed to make them downloadable.

Two of the song titles are

"A New Life"
"Find my Heaven"

I think the album title is mentioned in one of the recent threads on the forum....

Ok...that's recording at thin ice completed for this year. We have recorded "Find my Heaven", "Galaxies Unknown" and "Diamond Sky". These tracks will be mixed early next week ready to be presented to the Japanese record company the following week.

We have also done some preliminary work on another track as well

Alessio and Andrea fly back to Italy tonight after putting on some amazing performances. We can't wait to return to finish the album