*Recording Update*

Mr Samsara

Misanthropic Moderator
Jul 9, 2004
Carrying a Burden Inside
The boys go into the Studio on Monday. I thought I would create a place for them to update us, vent about how shitty the equipment is or how they want to kill the sound guy or whatever....

But for now... If Mikael "The Almighty" Åkerfeldt :worship: happens to see this before Monday: How does it feel to finally be able to rehearse? Are you relaxed and ready to record? Will this new material be "as tight as a witches cleft"? We here at the Opeth forum are sending you and the boys a positive recording vibe, best wishes and all that jazz.

Keep the stalkers at bay with an update when you can.

Sincerely,

Us

Out.:devil:

Mikael, your my hero! Do us proud in there. :worship: :worship: :worship:

I will make everyone I know buy this album when it comes out! haha.

Good luck guys, no matter how it turns out I will love it. :wave:

Here Here! Take your time and get it right. Hope you are filming the 'making of' this new CD so we can have another DVD. Hint!
Godspeed and break a leg.

:Spin:

So, now that they are finally gettin into the studio, what date do you guys think the album will get released? Before the US summer tour (Hopefully) or after?

symbolic_acts said:
So, now that they are finally gettin into the studio, what date do you guys think the album will get released? Before the US summer tour (Hopefully) or after?
Yeah that's a good question. Deliverance came out 4 months after they got into the studio... but maybe this record will come out faster since it's one album which is self-produced and pre-rehearsed.
I bet the release date is dependant on whoever their new record company is, though.

If I was Mike, I wouldn't talk to any of us mother fuckers. Takes away from the mystique of the recording process.

Hey Mikael, let the work speak for itself and then give us studio notes after the release.

Apprentice's Master said:
Agreed. Cowbells = Classic. :dopey:

:Spin:

cowbell.gif