*Recording Update*

What's goin' on, guys? Come on, Mike... Drop us a tid bit or something. The natives are getting restless and they're holding Moonlapse hostage... freaking out that Opeth is going to become a Nu-Metal band.... and Google issued a press release stating "Man Purse" has become their most request search criteria.

Seriously... more good karma and "Eeeevil Cuuuuelty" vibes from all of us to you and the rest of the Opeth clan to keep pushing for the completion of the next masterpiece.

Just to get your thoughts flowin...Per a permanent member yet? Did the practice pay off? Lots of tape on the floor? Producer? Title? # of songs? Concept? Label Search? Tour Dates? U.S. Headliner tour? New DVD w/ 4 hrs. of documentary footage and lots of new shit mixed with old school Opeth classics?

Ok, I may even be getting carried away with this *bump*, so....

Out.:devil:

Hey man, I explained it in that lil 'where is moonie?' poll that appeared a few days ago. My net's been down for a few days, so I haven't had the chance to come here.

All is good and well now though and I'm ready to bring down the uncomprimising hammer of moderating judgement on unsuspecting perps again.

Hope you folks had fun whilst I was away.

Anyway, don't wanna be derailing this thread. Shame none of the guys have posted here yet. Wonder how the tracking sessions are progressing.

All is good and well now though and I'm ready to bring down the uncomprimising hammer of moderating judgement on unsuspecting perps again.

>> bring it on man ^^

Hope you folks had fun whilst I was away.

>> yea, i fell in love with longinus and will marry him soon. yo should read thru the sug request threat because it's worth it :)

I can't fucking wait for the new album. Mike told us at the concert that it was gonna be heavy as fuck!

I wonder how the rehearsing will affect their sound. It seems they work best when under pressure since they haven't rehearsed the last few albums. I am still in complete awe that they created both Deliverance and Damnation in the studio in that short of time. Fucking masterpieces if you ask me. And Steven Wilson's voice as backup is pure fucking genius. It added the perfect element to the sound. I hope the next album kicks ass as much as I think it will.

i think the boys are a little busy at this point, i wouldn't really expect them to have a lot of time to peruse the forum...but who knows, maybe mike will give us a lil' update, or at least a recap when they're done

I'm just wondering how long it will take. They went into the studio on the 15th of March, right? Unless they've been given an extraordinary time period in which to track the album, they should already be out of the studio.