Reggies-Chicago-Friday da 29th

Metal for life

New Metal Member
Sep 9, 2002
Chicago, Il
Visit site
Rarely post on hear, but need to know Chicago area metalheads will be out in force at Reggies tomorrow.

I go back to the Sanctuary days and have rarely missed a Nevermore performance over the years. One of my most memorable-of many-would have to be Gigantour at the First Midwest Tweeter of Tinley Park Center seeing the boys absolutely crush in front of a decent sized crowd.

Lets Do This!!!
Carl

You go all the way back to the Sanctuary days, rarely missed a tour, and you chose Gigantour as your favorite performance? Come, now...

Sure, they did a great job, but what about the POLITICS tour? WHAT ABOUT THE SELF TITLED TOUR?! DREAAAMIING NEEEOOON BLAAAACK.

:(

Will, dont get me wrong the reason I chose Gigantour was for the band...finally getting to see them in my home town in front of a few thousand people.

I saw them once at a place called Riley's rock house in Aurora, Il on "DNB" tour in front of 20 people. That made me sick to my stomach. These guys have so payed their dues and its great to see them finally getting some much diserved recognition in the good old US of A.

METAL!!!!

...or maybe it was a few weeks before, but i didnt know about the tour until later...? which would be even more depressing. i dont remember. either way sucks.