Regulars! (That's everyone...)

Podgie

Young Man, Old Soul
Jul 9, 2007
London, England
Just out of interest... How old ARE you?

I'm 34, 35 in December.

Our Lord Ol turned 37 two days ago (happy rakeday).

30. 31 in July.

I'll be celebrating my 15th anniversary with Nike in August as well. :lol:

25 right now, turning 26 in May. I suppose I'm a fool for thinking you guys were younger than you are, that or I've been on here so long that I still have the mindset that it's 2010 when I log on here :lol:

Reactions: zerostatic
I forgot Ol's birthday was a few days ago. I wound up looking up the ages of the other band members before i realized Ol was 23 when Enter the Grave came out. 20 when they released All Hallows Eve, and now they got their own 20 year old in the band too. It's impressive.

25 right now, turning 26 in May. I suppose I'm a fool for thinking you guys were younger than you are, that or I've been on here so long that I still have the mindset that it's 2010 when I log on here :lol:

Got you beat. 25 now, 26 in September.

Iam getting 36 this year on September 30th. I hate getting old anyway.
Time flies i remember i was starting my account in 2008 or what?
I definitly changed so much over the years. Nowadays I don't really pay attention to music anymore
like i did back then i mean basically because of this COVID 19 thing everything is down and i lost my connection
but anyhow i try to surive this crazy times.

Yeah, this whole covid pandemic is crazy. It's even crazier to think that we'll probably be talking about this for the rest of our lives. A thought that gave me pause when I thought about it a few days ago.

I guess it doesn't really surprise me that everyone on here is 25+ given that we've all been on here so long. :lol: