rehearsing 1000 points of hate!!!

jdelpi

Imported Killer
Charlie says in Blast Beat they have rehearsed "1000 Points of Hate" to play live. That song is kickass and prolly my second favorite off of SOWN (after "Invisible). That song will kick ass live. I hope I get to witness it. The only thing cooler would be "Lone Justice."

jdelpi said:
Charlie says in Blast Beat they have rehearsed "1000 Points of Hate" to play live. That song is kickass and prolly my second favorite off of SOWN (after "Invisible). That song will kick ass live. I hope I get to witness it. The only thing cooler would be "Lone Justice."
that song IS my favorite off SOWN. i've always loved that song. to hear it live would be fucking amazing.

its good to see they are rehearsing a few diff tunes this time around,inmy world should never be out of the setlist,it would be intersetning to hear 1000 points of hate live has some nice hooks in that song.

1000 points should be awesome....I emailed Scott a while back and asked if they'd play this.....either he reads his emails or its a coincidence...I dont care!

SAying that Im now gonna email toask for One World!

jdelpi said:

Yeah Justin, that's one of my favs too and they're doing it great, it rules.:headbang:

there is one they just have to play - MEDUSA!!!
That songs just kick enormous ass.. i think, although it's so thrashy i like it alot!.. there's just something about it that rules.. :headbang:

Maybe we need to start another online petition...for Anthrax to play LONE JUSTICE!!:D

I was hoping that was one they were rehearsing. I almost e-mailed Charlie about it, but looks like Justin beat me to it.

Surfacer said:
there is one they just have to play - MEDUSA!!!
That songs just kick enormous ass.. i think, although it's so thrashy i like it alot!.. there's just something about it that rules.. :headbang:

i don't think they'll do medusa. i'm pretty sure joey wrote the lyrics for that... i know he played it on tour after his first solo album.

ThraxDude said:
Maybe we need to start another online petition...for Anthrax to play LONE JUSTICE!!:D

I was hoping that was one they were rehearsing. I almost e-mailed Charlie about it, but looks like Justin beat me to it.
Write to him anyway and request it.
I wanted to email him the url of the message last year where I asked who thought the song should be brought back (and a lot of people said yes) but the old archives appear to have been deleted during the transition and the search feature disabled.