rehearsing 1000 points of hate!!!

Medusa is the top song off STD IMO it just fucking rocks. 1000 points in the live set, get in there one of the favs of SOWN. this tour is just getting better and better. cant wait

wullief said:
Medusa is the top song off STD IMO it just fucking rocks. 1000 points in the live set, get in there one of the favs of SOWN. this tour is just getting better and better. cant wait

A swedish death/thrash band called Impious have recorded 'Medusa' but has yet to release it.. it was recorded for an EP that they came out but Medusa got scrapped cause the growling didn't quite fit with the song.. hehe, but they maybe will post it as an mp3 someday.. I sure hope they do! If not everyone should still check 'em out.. serious headbanging!!

jdelpi said:
Write to him anyway and request it.
I wanted to email him the url of the message last year where I asked who thought the song should be brought back (and a lot of people said yes) but the old archives appear to have been deleted during the transition and the search feature disabled.

Okay. I just e-mailed him. I'll let you and Blabbermouth know what his reply is when I get it.

hmmmmmmmmmmmm, I don't know if we'll get around to doing that one

Dang.

i will have to go against the grain hear,i thought lone justice was the weakest song on spreading the disease.

i would choose a.i.r over that song anyday