Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Epidemic

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Postmortem

Votes: 11 24.4%
  • Raining Blood

Votes: 10 22.2%

• Total voters
Angel of Death, though I prefer Hell Awaits over RiB, and At Dawn They Sleep takes the cake for the best Slayer song, hell even the best Thrash song.

Head > Slayer : P

Slayer is really a band that went kind of stale after the first couple...

I'd say Show No Mercy, Hell Awaits and Reign in Blood are all you need and maybe South of Heaven. That's it

Seasons was a watered down South of Heaven and

Divine through Christ aren't really anything special.

Head > Slayer : P

Slayer is really a band that went kind of stale after the first couple...

I'd say Show No Mercy, Hell Awaits and Reign in Blood are all you need and maybe South of Heaven. That's it

Seasons was a watered down South of Heaven and

Divine through Christ aren't really anything special.
:zombie: Wow that is blasphemy... everything up to Divine is classic... after that is blah...

I don't really think I like South of Heaven either. Right now I wanna say I just plain dislike it but I've only listened to it like 3 times so I won't hate on it yet. I know the title track blows and lacks any form of aggression, and I don't really remember the other songs.

I don't really think I like South of Heaven either. Right now I wanna say I just plain dislike it but I've only listened to it like 3 times so I won't hate on it yet. I know the title track blows and lacks any form of aggression, and I don't really remember the other songs.
Wow,noobs.. what can u do... :ill:o_O