Relationships/Personal ?'s Survey

Originally posted by Kaine
Hi, I'm quite new here but I posted this on other boards and people seemed to find the ?'s interesting...so for V-Day, here's an "intimate" survey for EVERYONE: all those who are single, in-between relationships, or lucky enough to be with that special person. Please copy and paste. These questions apply to PAST and current relationships:

1. Where and how have you met ALL your significant others?

University dormitory.
Saying 'hi'.

2. Are you the one that usually makes the first move or the one that is approached?

No, I let the chicks do it first... women want equality, right?

3. Were you sober or drunk when you met all your significant others?

Sober.

4. Have you ever had a one-night stand?

No.

5. What is the longest amount of time you were single?(not referring to the time before your first experience!)

Long long time.

6. Do you believe in soul mates?

Hell no.

7. Do long distance relationships work? Have you ever had one?

No. No.

8. Have you ever gotten back together with someone you broke up with? How long did it last?

No.

9. What's the longest period of time that you've gone without sex with another person? (Sorry, this question doesn't apply to virgins, assistance of hands or assistance of toys)

A long time.

10. Looking back at ALL of your relationships/sexual experiences, can you actually say, "I had the best sex I've ever had with _that_ person", OR is it all just a blur/I don't really remember or the current sex you're having now automatically becomes the best sex in your mind? Straight honesty here, no diplomatic answers!

No.

11. How long does it usually take you to get over someone? How long did it take you to get over that REALLY special person?

A while.

12. What did you think of this survey? :cool:

Interesting.

1. Where and how have you met ALL your significant others? At school. Through friends. All of them

2. Are you the one that usually makes the first move or the one that is approached? I usually make the first suggestions of moves, then they make the actual move

3. Were you sober or drunk when you met all your significant others? sober

4. Have you ever had a one-night stand? no

5. What is the longest amount of time you were single?(not referring to the time before your first experience!) around 1 year

6. Do you believe in soul mates? yes

7. Do long distance relationships work? Have you ever had one? no and no

8. Have you ever gotten back together with someone you broke up with? How long did it last? yes, it lasted for about 2 weeks

9. What's the longest period of time that you've gone without sex with another person? (Sorry, this question doesn't apply to virgins, assistance of hands or assistance of toys) The time between the first time and a day ago is......maybe three months

10. Looking back at ALL of your relationships/sexual experiences, can you actually say, "I had the best sex I've ever had with _that_ person", OR is it all just a blur/I don't really remember or the current sex you're having now automatically becomes the best sex in your mind? Straight honesty here, no diplomatic answers! The best sex is Josh. Josh sex=YAY

11. How long does it usually take you to get over someone? How long did it take you to get over that REALLY special person? Well, I am still with that REALLY special person and none before have taken more than a day to get over

12. What did you think of this survey? It was fun. I like surveys

Bloody internet...

2. Are you the one that usually makes the first move or the one that is approached?
First move (IM)

Sober...I got drunk later

No

5. What is the longest amount of time you were single?(not referring to the time before your first experience!)
Never had a gf so that's a pretty long time

Somewhat

tried one but she refused to give me a chance

8. Have you ever gotten back together with someone you broke up with? How long did it last?
never had a gf so can't say

9. What's the longest period of time that you've gone without sex with another person? (Sorry, this question doesn't apply to virgins, assistance of hands or assistance of toys)

10. Looking back at ALL of your relationships/sexual experiences, can you actually say, "I had the best sex I've ever had with _that_ person", OR is it all just a blur/I don't really remember or the current sex you're having now automatically becomes the best sex in your mind? Straight honesty here, no diplomatic answers!

11. How long does it usually take you to get over someone? How long did it take you to get over that REALLY special person?
I'll let you know when I finish getting over her

12. What did you think of this survey?
A waste of my time but I have no life anyway so it doesn't matter

school, mutual friends, parties

I usually make it clear I'm interested. If I sense they are too but they're still not making a move, I go for it.

A bit of both.

Hook-ups, yes. Sex, no.

From age 14 to 17. Yeah, early high school sucked.

Not in the sense of destiny, but some people can be virtually perfect matches for each other, sure.

7. Do long distance relationships work?

They could if both parties worked at it.

8. Have you ever gotten back together with someone you broke up with?

No.

Since the first time, maybe 5 weeks.

Particular times definitely stand out.

11. How long does it usually take you to get over someone?

Depends on the person of course. But quite a while I guess.

I like surveys.

school, friends of friends, work

a little of both

mostly sober

sort of

8 months or so

not really

never tried

24 hr break up, lasted another year or more

couple of months, maybe

no one person - different experiences good for different reasons (it is kind of a blur though)

if I really cared about someone then the caring never completely stops, but recovery time can range from nil to a couple of months

I, too, am a sucker for surveys

My survey wasn't based on being nosey or intrusive. I wanted it to be more like a support forum for some of us that are single...

At a store where they worked, a show, at the train station

They've all approached me

Sober, half-sober, blasted drunk

Once, and by fate I guess it was never meant to be only a one-night stand because we met again by pure chance and it's been tearing our hearts out for 7 months now. I think _I'm_ now the one that isn't fully over it. This was both our first "one-night stand" (and I never thought I'd EVER have one because I've always been so against them) and we've kind of agreed that we'll never have one again since this one was so magical; it could never ever work like this again...

5. What is the longest amount of time you were single?
One year

I'm not sure...I'd like to believe this but I've become so cynical about love and relationships now. Perhaps there is such a thing in this vast world, but the question is more based on IF you'll ever get to meet them...

They are definitely not practical or logical, but love isn't always logical I'm a hopeless romantic. I guess it depends on a lot of factors--how commited and connected you both feel AND how much effort BOTH sides make, and 1 side willing to move later on--the longer the time apart, the more chances of the feelings involved to drift away.

I have sort of had one. I know that _I_ could have had a long distance relationship because once I've found someone, I don't have any interest in looking elsewhere. If they are in my heart and mind, the distance sometimes doesn't matter as much but I don't think this works for most people. The past 7 months I had enough feelings for the other person, but I guess they didn't...

In my first relationship, we broke up many times and we eventually stayed together for about 5 years. EVERY relationship takes a lot of work from BOTH sides. If there are feelings still involved from both sides, perseverence and communication are the key points if there are problems that need to be resolved...

About 3 months...when I'm not in a relationship, sex isn't something I strive for. The idea of casual sex doesn't interest me and these days, there's too much risk involved...

I can say that I've had the best sex I've ever had with a particular ex and we still both agree. We've also decided that it's best not to be around each other when we are both drunk, due to some occasions ;)

For me, when I fall for someone, I fall hard so the break-up is usually long and painful for me. It took me about 1 year to get over someone and just when I think I'm finally over that person, these feelings start coming back up all of a sudden--I hate it but I just can't help it.

I tried to create it so that it was honest and direct--they're questions that _I_ at least think about(maybe others too) and I wanted people to think and reflect a little. I've noticed many questions being asked about sex, love and relationships, so I thought it would be nice to have a "full" survey, but I think many people took it the wrong way(saying it was too intrusive)...
:(

Well, if Hearse can reply to both threads, so can I. :p

N/A

N/A

N/A

No.

5. What is the longest amount of time you were single?
Nearly 19 years, and counting...

No.

Don't know, not exactly.

N/A

N/A

N/A

N/A

Not suitable for someone who's never been in a relationship. :p