Relationships/Personal ?'s Survey

Kaine

Feb 12, 2003
Visit site
Hi, I'm quite new here but I posted this on other boards and people seemed to find the ?'s interesting...so for V-Day, here's an "intimate" survey for EVERYONE: all those who are single, in-between relationships, or lucky enough to be with that special person. Please copy and paste. These questions apply to PAST and current relationships:

1. Where and how have you met ALL your significant others?

2. Are you the one that usually makes the first move or the one that is approached?

3. Were you sober or drunk when you met all your significant others?

4. Have you ever had a one-night stand?

5. What is the longest amount of time you were single?(not referring to the time before your first experience!)

6. Do you believe in soul mates?

7. Do long distance relationships work? Have you ever had one?

8. Have you ever gotten back together with someone you broke up with? How long did it last?

9. What's the longest period of time that you've gone without sex with another person? (Sorry, this question doesn't apply to virgins, assistance of hands or assistance of toys)

10. Looking back at ALL of your relationships/sexual experiences, can you actually say, "I had the best sex I've ever had with _that_ person", OR is it all just a blur/I don't really remember or the current sex you're having now automatically becomes the best sex in your mind? Straight honesty here, no diplomatic answers!

11. How long does it usually take you to get over someone? How long did it take you to get over that REALLY special person?

12. What did you think of this survey? :cool:

I haven't :cry:

2. Are you the one that usually makes the first move or the one that is approached?

If it were ever to happen, I would need to be approached :cry:

I have neither been drunk, nor met a significant other :cry:

No, I prefer to lie down when I sleep

5. What is the longest amount of time you were single?(not referring to the time before your first experience!)

25 years and counting :cry:

Maybe :err:

Don't know, never tried

8. Have you ever gotten back together with someone you broke up with? How long did it last?

No :cry:

9. What's the longest period of time that you've gone without sex with another person? (Sorry, this question doesn't apply to virgins, assistance of hands or assistance of toys)

Well, the last time I had my dick in someone was a little over 25 years ago. Ofcourse, that was my mother when she was pregnant with me. Now I think about it, I'm probably one of those people that this question doesn't apply to..... :cry:

10. Looking back at ALL of your relationships/sexual experiences, can you actually say, "I had the best sex I've ever had with _that_ person", OR is it all just a blur/I don't really remember or the current sex you're having now automatically becomes the best sex in your mind? Straight honesty here, no diplomatic answers!

I have had the best sex I could ever have with myself??

:cry:

11. How long does it usually take you to get over someone? How long did it take you to get over that REALLY special person?

Depends on wheather you believe in reincarnation or not..... :cry:

:cry:

:lol: :lol: :)

This is gonna be TERRIBLE...:(

I met my only one through my friend and on the net.

Approached, are you fucking nuts!? I got no balls...

Sober.

NOPE! I wish, but yeah, I sleep IN BED like YDG.

About 16 or 17 years...so far...

No.

No they don't work, never had one, just know they are usually the relationships that fuck out the quickest.

Ummm no.

I AM A VIRGIN! LOOK AT ME AND LAUGH ALL YOU NON-VIRGINAL NAZIS!!!!

There has been so little love in my life the non-activity blurs together.

Took me about two months or so...and it was a lame relationship anyways...so on something serious I'd probably go insane and kill myself. ;)

12. What did you think of this survey?

:(

Hey, it's not like the author of this survey was doing it purposefully to make those of us who are single more miserable or something! :p I'm currently single as well, approaching my 1 year anniversary of singlehood. This is in someway kind of like a support group thing to get through fucking V-day for me!:( Well, at least I know it won't be as bad as being alone during Christmas without family or close friends...:( So, post your answers, people! ;)

Had two. First bout march-june/2000, current, Saija, 5.12.2000-today and hopefully forever. I met them both 6.12.1999 in the first one's house party.

After that I met the first one in a club and we got together. With Saija I hooked up after we had been in Lapland with our common pal.

No usuals here. Maybe I'm the movemaker, tho.

I was sober in the party, but drunk in both real cases.

No.

Half a year.

No.

Saija was in London for two monts after I left the place. It sucked ass totally. It didn't "work", but we made it. In future we will, due our works and stuff, spend lots of time separate. It remains to be seen how it goes.

Yea, with the first one we broke up for a week. After that we went on about 1,5 months.

Hmm...If we count out the London thing...about two weeks.

The sex I'm having now is the best sex because with my first girlfriend I so inexperienced.

I'll probably never get over anyone.

2. What did you think of this survey?

You suck ass. I can't belive I replied :D

Pubs, bars, friends houses, college, basically places with lots of people. Can't be arsed to list them all or even remember.

Sometimes I make the first move, sometimes get approached. This varies. Depends on a lot of things.

Sometimes sober sometimes drunk, again, this has depended on which phase of life I've been in.

Yes.

Probably one and a half years or so. I can't remember too well.

Yes.

No, they don't. Yes, I have had one. Disastrous. Although, some seem to, but it does require a lot of effort and is, quite frankly, a bit shit if the other doesn't contribute.

Yes. About 2 weeks. Generally this is a bad idea as all the reasons why you broke up with them resurface.

Probably about 3 or 4 months.

I can point out the worst with them all being one night stands, but the best I can't. Everyone is different and the best sex is when you get to know what the other person likes.

The last special person I broke up with took me about 3 years to get over if I am being honest.

ok:)

Originally posted by Kaine
Hi, I'm quite new here but I posted this on other boards and people seemed to find the ?'s interesting...so for V-Day, here's an "intimate" survey for EVERYONE: all those who are single, in-between relationships, or lucky enough to be with that special person. Please copy and paste. These questions apply to PAST and current relationships:

I MET MY CURRENT GIRLFRIEND, MY ONLE "SIGNIFICANT" OTHER, LOL, AT A NOCTUARY CONCERT LAST APRIL. STARTED DATING HER IN OCTOBER THOUGH. THANKS NOCTUARY! LOL.

UMMM....NOT REALLY GOOD AT MOVES, BUT DOESN'T MATTER.

VERY VERY SOBER

NOT REALLY. I'VE HAD TIMES WHERE I'VE MADE OUT WITH SOMEONE AND NEVER SEEN THEM AGAIN, BUT NEVER SEX AND LEAVE....

OH LETS SEE....AS IN A REAL RELATIONSHIP? 7 YEARS! MY FIRST GIRLFRIEND WAS WHEN I WAS 13, AND DIDN'T HAVE A "RELATIONSHIP" RELATIONSHIP UNTIL OCTOBER...

I DON'T BELIEVE IN A SOUL, SO NO, BUT I DO BELIEVE THAT PEOPLE CAN BE PERFECT FITS PERSONALITY WISE AND MENTALLY

NO THEY DON'T. NEVER HAD ONE. SEEN TOO MANY PEOPLE HURT

NOPE. DONE IS DONE.

LETS SEE......NO COMMENT :p

THE SEX I'M HAVING CURRENTLY IS ALWAYS BETTER THAN REMEBERED SEX...YESSA

NEVER BROKEN UP WITH A REALLY SPECIAL PERSON, SO I'D SAY A MATTER OF WEEKS IF NOT DAYS....

I THOUGHT IT WAS BOLLOCKS! LOL...IT WAS FINE MY MAN....

First couple I met through scool and mates. Current one I met at my work do.

I never used to make the first move, I used to be shy as fuck, but these days id probably say yeah

Last two girlfriends I have been out of my head and the next day trying to think what I did the night before and who with. Lucky for me, they have all been good looking chicks, so didnt have to worry bout the ol 'You looked good last night, but now im sober your aint that fine' approach

Never

Around 6 months

No

I have had one long distance relationship. When I was living in Australia, I was with a girl for around 7 months, then i had to move here to the UK, and we tried to stay together, that worked for about 3 months, then i needed a fuck so I couldnt wait any longer ;)

Last night actually, i broke upo with my current girlfriend. She has been ringing me all night and morning, I probably will get back with her.

Would have to be about 10 months :/

The one im with now is the best shag ive had.

I still havent got over the one i was with in Aus, that has been nearly a year now. She was my first real love, so I doubt i will ever stop thinking of her

Too personal :p

\m/

usually at school, through friends or we started off as friends

It's sort of half and half there. If i like someone i'll usually tell them, but sometimes they make the move first

Sober

No.

5 months or so

Not really

Depends on who you are really and how strong you're relationship with the other person is. I've tried to have one with one of my old boyfriends who had to move, it didn't work out.

No.

2 months

sex is always best with someone you love.

depends on the person and how much they mean to me, sometimes a few weeks, sometimes more. I've never had to get over my special someone :)

eh. whatever

friend of sister
school
school
work
reunited with old friend from school

i never know what guys are thinking, so i make baby-step moves, like flirting, but they usually make it a done deal

sober :p

no

4 months

no. to believe in it would be to assume that there is one person you fit perfectly with. and to be a perfect relationship, there would be no doubts, no fights, no disagreements. and i firmly believe that it's not a relationship if you don't have to work through the tough times.

never had one, but i believe it could work depending on the people and circumstances

i broke up with one guy for a week and got back together after we talked things out. after that we lasted for a year.

Hehe. who goes without sex??? :tickled:

I can't really remember my older relationships. i can remember my current, and my previous - somewhat. which is surprising 'cause i have a really bad memory. i smoke too much weed.

I'm the queen of the no-time-in-between-relationships. that's right, i'm a jumper. but it still takes time to really get over them. there's usually an overlap, where i'll be seeing someone (not yet seriously) and still mourning the loss of my ex, even though i broke up with him (it's still sad)

i like anything that asks me to talk about ME!

Where and how have you met ALL your significant others?

Current girlfriend, walking past the library at my alma mater, she pulled me out of a crowd. We went to the same high school together but never talked, but we knew that each other existed. :D Others at high school, friend of a friend, or at work.

I usually make the first move, but I have been approached several times.

I was stoned when I met one girlfriend, the others I was sober.

Sort of. We didn't bang, but we... yeah.

Two of the most glorious years of my life.

I'm sure it's possible, but I do not think that there is somebody for everybody.

Horribly. No.

Yes. Several hours. Actually my current girlfriend and I broke up for a week about 6 months ago, I had forgotten about that.

Two years! See above!

Well the first girl I banged I didn't exactly finish. So technically I have only had sex with one person, and yes, it's the best I've ever had. :D

Not too long, I move on. However, I do harbor anger for a long time. I still think one of my ex-girlfriends is a whore because she cheated on me. I'm still involved with that really special person, but we broke up for about a week one time, I was considerably upset (and surprised that I was!) when it happened. I love to drink, but I've never actually HAD to drink just to calm down. About a carton of smokes were consumed that week as well.

Killed some time. :lol:

Met her in school, 8th grade. We didn't start dating until 12th grade though, before that we were just friends. It's been a year and three months that we've been dating now.

I make the move.

Sober.

No, nor do I desire one.

About a year and a half or more.

Something like that.

Yes. I'm in one now. We lived close to each other for the first 8 months, we're still together 7 months after she moved away.

I've fooled around with ex's but never dated them. I end relationships for a reason.

Between my first time having sex and my second was a year and a half.

I've been with only two girls. The first was a dumb bitch. My current girlfriend and I have some highly enjoyable sex.

A typical person I'm over in a matter of hours, if that. If my girlfriend and I broke up, I'd be broken up for some amount of time, that's for sure.

Killed time.

I'll attempt this again. :)

I basically met them in high school and got to know them better by being around them outside of school.

I am usually approached after dropping many hints and never actually taking action.

3. Were you sober or drunk when you met all your significant others? Sober.

4. Have you ever had a one-night stand? No, no desire to have one.

2 or 3 years.

6. Do you believe in soul mates? Somewhat.

7. Do long distance relationships work? Have you ever had one? No, I've had 2 long distance relationships after moving away and trying to continue them. They're horrible and make you grow distant from that person, especially after not seeing them for several months at a time. Once every 6 months doesn't work.

Yes, several months.

A year and a half or so...

I've had really good relationships that were independent of sex or in one instance had not-so-good nervous sex, and I've had great sex that was independent of a serious, long-term relationship.

I usually seemingly get over people very quickly and later have reoccuring thoughts of wanting to be with that person. So, I haven't learned how to effectively get over someone. I finally got closure with my one of my ex-girlfriends about a year or so after we decided to break up. I had questioned whether things could possibly work again and then finally had no more feelings for her after I realized it wasn't possible.

It was...something to do. Now I must find something else to do preferrably not a survey.

well, not all in the same place. neighbours, friends of friends...meet some at gigs...etc.

sometimes I do...other times its both.

definetly sober

nope

erm....24 hours?

since I met my significant other...I think do

tried one...too much distance, didn't work....I'm horny 24/7! *shrugs*

never get back together...if we broke up for a reason....what are the chances of the same thing not happening again?

erm.......2 months....was torture!

I can look back and say......"I had the best sex of my life with that person" yes, yes I can...but I will not say what person that was :p

erm...24 hours?

very very nosey you are!

Met her camping

More than 50%, but not that much more

Sober - then drunk :)

No

Since 19 - never

Yes

Do they work? Well, since i've never had one, not sure, but I'd say it's at least difficult.

N/A

Several weeks

We say that quite often - like each time is better than the last (with a few bumps in between)

N/A

Not bad - but could be better (you said to be honest)