relationships

I think (I believe I repeat myself..) that girls who are younger(16-20) change their relationships very often and are often just playing 'games' and then let you fall that's all after loss of interest you are rubbish for them..

so don't fix the injured people that would die without medical treatment?

injury is different than defective body parts, then is it war, accident or assholes in the city shooting each other ? my answer would vary here.

but no I dont believe in supporting Doctors and will die when its time for me to die. My mother went for surgery for a brain tumor in 1969 and died anyhow. My father went in for cancer of the white blood cells, a form of luekemia or however the fuck its spelled and died anyhow, so no Im not supporting some rich bitch in my dying days.

The world is over populated and going broke trying to keep the dead alive, fuck that, just die, die with your boots on.

I think (I believe I repeat myself..) that girls who are younger(16-20) change their relationships very often and are often just playing 'games' and then let you fall that's all after loss of interest you are rubbish for them..

guys do it too, all people are different, some girls are gold diggin and looking for who will fawn over them the most, impress them the most, crawl across the floor for them, do what ever they demand. Guys are after pussy, some are control freaks looking for the crawling across the floor business.

Its a wicked rat race and makes no sense what-so-ever. The differences in the makeup of the brain function between the two sexs. Its why men go bald, have heart attacks and strokes and develope alsheimers (sp), in the end its just surrender, its how we cop out from all the madness tossed our way over the years.

:lol: sad but I personally have no doubt its built into our genetic health through out centuries of evolution. Crazy bitches ! :lol: