Releases 2010

Aug 14, 2008
What are you looking forward to in 2010? For me, I'm looking forward to stuff from:

Alcest
Atheist
Nevermore
Orphaned Land
Dark Tranquillity
Torchbearer
Negura Bunget
Lykathea Aflame
Rotten Sound
Fleet Foxes
The Crown
Overkill (already have this album.. SHIT it's good.)
Chaos Feeds Life
Solution.45
Les Discrets
Cynic
My Bloody Valentine
Slumber
Triptykon
Re-mastered Odyssey EP with covers
Second Sky
Morbid Angel
Dillinger Escape Plan
Finntroll
Trap Them
and others!

Off the top of my head:
Rapture, if they ever decided to go into the studio
Kaki King
Shining
God Is An Astronaut
Slumber
Dinner Auf Uranos
In Mourning
I am going to assume that Omnium Gatherum will have a new album coming out.

Doing some scoping, I found out that fucking Burzum will be releasing a new album! Not sure if anyone else besides one person I know for sure, but I really enjoy Burzum. The atmosphere that Varg used was always wonderful. This should be very interesting.

That is all that I can think of at the moment without looking further into what will be coming out.

Yeah I forgot to add Burzum, Borknagar, and In Vain to my list up there! Damn.

Anyways, Varg is a musical genius, but he's also a goddamn idiot.

No he's not dude. Even if you want to make the argument that he's just a huge troll, it means that we can't even truly gauge his intelligence in the first place.

sFun_crazydance.gif

Even though no one else likes them on here, I am looking forward to the new Soilwork album.

Lantlôs also, since that track with Neige sounded very nice.

Yo does anyone wanna make some wagers on Wintersun? I'd say if Time does come out in 2010, it will be in late September. If it does not come out in 2010, January 2012 is my prediction.

Anyways,

Nevermore, Kalmah, In Mourning, Dark Tranq, Finntroll, Dark Fortress, Ihsahn, Arsis, Eluveitie

All should be good.

Yo does anyone wanna make some wagers on Wintersun? I'd say if Time does come out in 2010, it will be in late September. If it does not come out in 2010, January 2012 is my prediction.

I have LITERALLY stopped asking the people I know who would know. lol I really just don't care anymore. It will come out when it comes out I guess.

I can't think of anything in particular, except maybe Wintersun's Time.
Any new stuff from bands I listen to would be appreciated.

Their best album in a long time dude.
Mmmm... This pleases me. Thanks for the awesome tidings.

i cant even make it through the first wintersun before zzzzzzzZZZZzzzzzz :zzz:
Yeah, I didn't really get it either. The whole album seemed composed of those parts of songs that happen right before the really good part. So it was like I spend the whole time thinking, "Alright, here it comes... No wait, like four more measures... And then... nope, song's over and nothing happened," and then that just sort of happened for the whole album.

The two albums that came to my mind first were Alcest and Burzum but pulling from others lists there is a lot more boneriffic stuff to look forward to.

Alcest
Burzum
Les Discrets
Rapture (Been saying this for 3 years)
Novembre
Shining
God Is An Astronaut
Slumber
Lantlôs
Omnium Gatherum
Soilwork
Dinner Auf Uranos
In Mourning
Slumber
Eluveitie
Dark Tranquillity
Tenhi

Would be glorious if Agalloch put something out, I doubt it though.

Also will check out Negură Bunget, Wintersun maybe and a bunch more shizz.