Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Philosophy

Votes: 6 17.6%
  • Humanism/Autodeism

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Other

Votes: 12 35.3%

• Total voters
You're gonna have to attentively read the Bible before you debate the Bible. If you bothered reading the Flood account almost all of humanity died in the Flood. All except 8 people.
I've read the old testament Genesis to Malachi, i'm saying that all of humans alive today being descended from 8 people on one boat is bullshit, did you even bother to read my posts on mitochondrial DNA and the 38 boats theory??
There are many geologists who strongly disagree with evolution. For one, sedimentary rock is checkmate against evolution theory. We should not find a single fossil if the K-T event is true. Firestorms do not leave fossil records. But a global Flood leave a fossil record in sedimentary rock. Noah's flood would have actually worked as K-T Event if you could somehow prove that dinosaurs were NOT on Noah's ark, but your dumb-ass said dinosaurs really were on Noah's ark in order to "prove" that Behemoth and Leviathan (creatures mister Job had seen with his own eyes) were actually humans interacting with Dinosaurs in the days when Abraham (father of Isaac/grandfather of Jacob) was alive even though mst people are pretty sure Leviathan was a freaking crocodile or perhaps a kimono dragon That is real geology vs. the Marxist geology of far left politics. But so many people want to follow politics over science which is why they believe in evolution. no, people "choosing polotics overt science" is when the people in "the bible belt" become "creationists" instead of paying attention to high-school science classes The theory does nothing but feed hatred and is directly responsible for the mass murders of nearly 200-million people in a short time span of the 20th century. evolution killing people?? Had it not been for Karl Marx, the theory of evolution would have faded out after DR.Louis Pasteur proved it cannot happen and took credible for proving evolution was false. For in ancient times evolution theory was just called Spontaneous Generation by the pagans of Greece and Rome. Pasteur proved...in a lab...that such an occurrence from non-life to life cannot ever happen. Evolution theory is a political view only.
disproving spontaneous generation is NOT the same thing as disproving evolution, micro-evolution is still going on today, nothing alive today is exactly the same as it was 10 thousand generations ago
Plenty of religions much older than Judaism believed that the Earth was far older. The Vedas get the age of earth around 4.4 billion years old. geologists astronomers etc say the earth is 4.4 billion years old same as Vedas Other religions claim tens or hundreds of thousands or millions of years. I think the Abrahamic faiths have the youngest earth of all the religions, excluding some utterly ridiculous NRMs.
outside of the Abrahamic faiths, i don't think any of the religions specifically say that the earth is only 5 days older than humanity

You have no problems holding your views against anyone, because you refuse to accept any evidence that contradicts them.
i'm pretty convinced Fezzilla is not actually reading all of the sentences in the posts that are written by me
I'd like to see how you got that from the Vedas since I don't even think that mentions the age of the earth. Anyone to believe the Vedas over the Bible has lost all credibility to criticize the Bible. Hinduism is extreme mysticism and completely unrealistic. The Biblical faith led to modern science. You can read the chronologies of Sumer and get ridiculous ages in there which are not credible. There is no way in hell mankind can exist that long on earth and not invent the first airplane by 50,000 B.C. Judging by Sumer and Egyptian chronologies, we should have been to the moon by 20,000 B.C. Humans are not stupid, contrary to what evolutionists teach about humanity. Humans constantly make strives forward as history demonstrates. The earth and humans have not been around no where near as long as evolutionists claim they have been. We don't even have enough fossils to account or millions of years of dead people.
the above seems to indicate that Fezzilla is still convinced that the earth is only 5 days older than Adam, which is of course, totally idiotic, of course the earth is way the fuck older than the human species
The compound interest of human population which included wars, famines and deaths etc., places the population of today in the time frame of the Biblical chronology. If mankind was on the earth as long as evolutionists claim then where are all those fossils of the dead? There should be human fossils piled up to the moon of humans have been on earth as long as evolutionists say! not all corpses become fossils, dumb-ass But today's population agrees with the compound interest of Biblical chronology. not if you say everyone drowned in Noah's flood

I know all about evolution theory. Its a total lie. Its a good theory if you want to put down other people and dehumanize them. how exactly does evolutionary theory dehumanize anyone?? But as a science its complete fantasy. again, micro-evolution still occuring today... But people will believe this nonsense out of their anger against God. atheism is a word with a prefix, atheist aren't angry with The Father Of Jesus, atheists say he doesn't exist, what you're thinking of is deism where anger at "God" prevents people from worshipping the god that they are pissed off at, and why would i be pissed off at YHWH?? clearly The Father Of Jesus is NOT "the Inteligent Designer" of the universe Politics has a way of turning fiction into fact. That is part of the science of tyranny which evolution theory has fed from the beginning.
Christianity has a way of turning fiction into fact, go read my posts about mitochondrial DNA and the 38 boats theory

Last edited:
disproving spontaneous generation is NOT the same thing as disproving evolution, micro-evolution is still going on today, nothing alive today is exactly the same as it was 10 thousand generations ago

i'm pretty convinced Fezzilla is not actually reading all of the sentences in the posts that are written by me

Christianity has a way of turning fiction into fact, go read my posts about mitochondrial DNA and the 38 boats theory

You think you understand the Bible and science but you are clueless to both. You are full of anger against God which is why you refuse to open your eyes and see reality. There is no evolution happening. And when I say evolution I am speaking about macro-evolution which has never been observed. Nobody disputes micro-evolution.

Your made up theories don't matter. I reject all theories from all subjects, no matter what we're talking about. I reject all theories. All theories. Not just some theories....but all theories.

The Flood of Noah is both a historical and scientific fact. The K-T event never happened and the fossil record proves this beyond all shadow of a doubt. If the K-T event were to be true than we should not be finding any fossils in America. But in fact, it might be accurately said that the majority of dinosaur fossils are found in North America! And all in sedimentary rock which is what we would expect to find if the Flood is true which it is. Firestorms do not leave behind a fossil record at all. Firestorms do not place whale fossils in mountainous ranges. The K-T event is a lie....a con-job. You have to have no knowledge of science to actually believe it.

I also never said all the dinosaurs were on Noah's ark, nor will you be able to quote me saying that. I did say only that some dinosaurs were on the ark, and by some I mean only a small few species. The rest died in the Flood. The ark was 500ft long if we use the more accurate Egyptian cubit in which would have been the cubit of Moses. The ark was three decks high and able to withstand the worst waves. This has been tested in many wave tanks and the Biblical ark was constructed to survive the Flood, whereas the other ark description could not survive. The Babylonian ark was 120x120x120 cubits which is bigger than the Biblical ark in overall size but its a huge cube like the Borg ship on Star Trek and it cannot survive the Flood. We're talking about roughly 60 cubits being under water in which water pressure down that deep will cause the seams to split open and the ark will sink. 60 cubits is at least 90ft. or more depending on how long the cubit was (as cubits ranged from 17 inches to 24 inches).

More than likely the cubit used for ark measurements would have been the 20 inch cubit which we understand by Egyptian standards as Moses, the compiler of the Torah, was trained in Egyptian academics. This is not to be confused with the 24 inch Royal Egyptian cubit. The more common cubit measurement would have been what Moses knew and would write down in the Torah. As for the length of the Babylonian cubit? I am not sure which standard would have been used but I think it safe to say the measurements would also be about 20 inches a cubit. The Babylonians didn't really have a cubit system as they went by a pole system which converts to cubit feet.

Every history in the world records this Flood. Geology affirms it. There is no excuse to deny it.

Most of what are "mountains" today were once sea beds. Hence sedimentary rock, fossils and so on. There's been an awful lot of movement in this earth. As well as an awful lot of floods.

Most of what are "mountains" today were once sea beds. Hence sedimentary rock, fossils and so on. There's been an awful lot of movement in this earth. As well as an awful lot of floods.
That excuse has no basis in science. It an attempt to create a straw man argument that is not falsifiable. But true scientific investigation demands that something be provable or falsifiable. This claim that tectonic plates placed marine fossils at the peak of Mt.Everest and whales up in the Andes is a straw man argument. However, true science does prove the straw man is false. The fossil record is found in sedimentary rock which is formed by the erosive force of water. Evolutionists are forced to assume that whale falls automatically become fossils which is not true science. Fossilization is very rare and when something dies it just doesn't become a fossil. All living things that die are subject to natural decay. Fossilization occurs when something living is rapidly buried by the force of water in the sediments of the earth. Whale falls do not qualify as being rapidly buried in the sediments of the earth. So evolutionists fail to explain, scientifically, how these whales became fossils in the first place?

When a whale dies it falls to the bottom of the ocean. Scavengers then feast on the whale until even its bones are gone and nothing remains of the whale as this video proves.

So there are no whale fossils to account for the geological uplift story told by evolutionists and they do not have any valid excuses to reject the Flood. In fact, in the last decade, evolutionists have changed up their K-T event story to include a near global Flood on earth which you can see in some of the more updated documentaries from the earlier part of this century on up. I've watched a few of these documentaries and evolutionists are changing their asteroid theory to accommodate a near global Flood because they know without lots of flood water they cannot explain the fossil record. So their partial acceptance of the Flood is their way of admitting that its true without actually saying it. But the Flood that left a massive extinction record was witnessed by those who survived it, namely Noah and his family. Had it been caused by an asteroid there is no way Noah could have had time to build such an ark on dry land and prepare to board the ark. Noah knew the Flood was coming which is how he and his family survived. Evolutionists cannot explain that naturally if they exclude God from it. But they do know the Flood is true and are accepting a near global Flood. Soon they will break down and accept a global Flood. There is no explaining the fossil record without it. And once you accept the global Flood the date of the earth drastically is reduced from millions of years old to thousands of years old.

Whale falls don't produce fossils.

You think you understand the Bible and science but you are clueless to both. i understand that the bible is a cult You are full of anger against God why would i be angry at the "Father Of Jesus" when he is clearly not "The Intelligent Designer" which is why you refuse to open your eyes and see reality. you're the blind one refusing to open your eyes to the reality of the 38 different boats There is no evolution happening. And when I say evolution I am speaking about macro-evolution which has never been observed. Nobody disputes micro-evolution. but even MICRO-evolution contradicts the beliefs of most YECs

Your made up theories don't matter. i'm not the one "making up" the "scientific theories" that i'm presenting I reject all theories from all subjects, no matter what we're talking about. I reject all theories. All theories. Not just some theories....but all theories. what the fucking hell?? in this block of text Fezzilla sounds like an amplified parody of himself
uugghh, my brain hurts

The Flood of Noah is both a historical and scientific fact. 38 boats The K-T event never happened and the fossil record proves this beyond all shadow of a doubt. If the K-T event were to be true than we should not be finding any fossils in America. But in fact, it might be accurately said that the majority of dinosaur fossils are found in North America! And all in sedimentary rock which is what we would expect to find if the Flood is true which it is. Firestorms do not leave behind a fossil record at all. Firestorms do not place whale fossils in mountainous ranges. The K-T event is a lie....a con-job. You have to have no knowledge of science to actually believe it.

I also never said all the dinosaurs were on Noah's ark, again, global flood really only works as K-T event if you give some sort of explanation of why dinosaurs were not on Noah's ark nor will you be able to quote me saying that. I did say only that some dinosaurs were on the ark, and by some I mean only a small few species. The rest died in the Flood. yeah, problem with that, God drowns "everything that breaths with lungs" because God's pissed at Humanity, wow crazy-vengeful-God doesn't really sound like "The Father Of Jesus" now does he?? The ark was 500ft long if we use the more accurate Egyptian cubit in which would have been the cubit of Moses. The ark was three decks high and able to withstand the worst waves. This has been tested in many wave tanks and the Biblical ark was constructed to survive the Flood, whereas the other ark description could not survive. The Babylonian ark was 120x120x120 cubits which is bigger than the Biblical ark in overall size but its a huge cube like the Borg ship on Star Trek and it cannot survive the Flood. We're talking about roughly 60 cubits being under water in which water pressure down that deep will cause the seams to split open and the ark will sink. 60 cubits is at least 90ft. or more depending on how long the cubit was (as cubits ranged from 17 inches to 24 inches). the fact that "cubits" were not standardized seems to take away credibility of Noah's Ark's description

More than likely the cubit used for ark measurements would have been the 20 inch cubit which we understand by Egyptian standards as Moses, the compiler of the Torah, was trained in Egyptian academics. This is not to be confused with the 24 inch Royal Egyptian cubit. The more common cubit measurement would have been what Moses knew and would write down in the Torah. As for the length of the Babylonian cubit? I am not sure which standard would have been used but I think it safe to say the measurements would also be about 20 inches a cubit. The Babylonians didn't really have a cubit system as they went by a pole system which converts to cubit feet.

Every history in the world records this Flood. Geology affirms it. There is no excuse to deny it.

That excuse has no basis in science. It an attempt to create a straw man argument that is not falsifiable. But true scientific investigation demands that something be provable or falsifiable. This claim that tectonic plates placed marine fossils at the peak of Mt.Everest and whales up in the Andes is a straw man argument. you seem to be implying that you don't believe in tectonic movement at all whatsoever, which is a thing some YEC people claim, actually, However, true science does prove the straw man is false. The fossil record is found in sedimentary rock which is formed by the erosive force of water. Evolutionists are forced to assume that whale falls automatically become fossils which is not true science. no one has ever said that any species automatically becomes fossils when they die, this would alter the percentages of fossils, if whale falls were automatically fossils, half of the fucking fossils in the world would be whales Fossilization is very rare and when something dies it just doesn't become a fossil. how rare exactly, YEC puts the date of the creation of the world at young enough that all the fossils we've found would add up to damn near every animal that's ever died, earth being older than YEC date is based on the idea that fossilization is rare, so what's the percentage here, out of every billion animals that die, how many become fossils? All living things that die are subject to natural decay. Fossilization occurs when something living is rapidly buried by the force of water in the sediments of the earth. fossilization can occur without water, otherwise more than half the species we've discovered wouldn't have been discovered, if being buried in water is absolutely necessary for fossilization, than that means there are so much more animals being born without fossilizing than what we've previously calculated, which of course proves YEC wrong just from the sheer number of animals being born placing the age of life on earth older than YEC age Whale falls do not qualify as being rapidly buried in the sediments of the earth. you seem tyo be implying that whales are way the fuck less likely to become fossils than any other animal, which is bullshit science, So evolutionists fail to explain, scientifically, how these whales became fossils in the first place? whales live underwater, so they become fossils in the same way as any other marine animal

When a whale dies it falls to the bottom of the ocean. Scavengers then feast on the whale until even its bones are gone and nothing remains of the whale as this video proves. if the whales were always eaten in this way then there wouldn't be any fucking whale fossils at all whatsoever, if the marine scavengers were created at the same time at the same place as whales, then there'd never be any whale fossils to begin with, the existence of any whale fossils at all whatsoever actually kinda disproves Creationists view of how animals were made

So there are no whale fossils to account for the geological uplift story told by evolutionists and they do not have any valid excuses to reject the Flood. In fact, in the last decade, evolutionists have changed up their K-T event story to include a near global Flood on earth which you can see in some of the more updated documentaries from the earlier part of this century on up. I've watched a few of these documentaries and evolutionists are changing their asteroid theory to accommodate a near global Flood because they know without lots of flood water they cannot explain the fossil record. K-T event being a flood doesn't necessarily alter the date of K-T event, you're still saying humans interacted with dinosaurs and it's still bullshit, we don't know exactly what the K-T event was because there were no humans present to observe it, K-T event could still have been a flood without it being Noah's Flood So their partial acceptance of the Flood is their way of admitting that its true without actually saying it. But the Flood that left a massive extinction record was witnessed by those who survived it, namely Noah and his family. Nowhere in the bible does it mention the former existence of animals that no longer exist, if Noah's flood had killed the dinosaurs there'd be some mention of "this animal doesn't exist anymore" but there isn't anything like that at all anywhere in scripture Had it been caused by an asteroid there is no way Noah could have had time to build such an ark on dry land and prepare to board the ark. if you assume the dinosaurs died out way the fuck before Noah was born, then a flood that drowned the dinosaurs could have been caused by an asteroid hitting the dead-center of an ocean Noah knew the Flood was coming which is how he and his family survived. some Ancient Astronaut Theory says that Noah's flood was caused by an asteroid and that the "deities" knew that this asteroid was coming far enough ahead of time to warn Noah about "the coming flood" because they had calculated ahead of time that the asteroid was going to hit dead-center of an ocean Evolutionists cannot explain that naturally if they exclude God from it. global flood doesn't explain how the whales could have gotten into a spot where they couldn't be eaten by the scavengers, how did whales manage to show up at a place where the scavengers couldn't follow?? flood doesn't explain this But they do know the Flood is true and are accepting a near global Flood. Soon they will break down and accept a global Flood. There is no explaining the fossil record without it. this is assuming that floodwater is necessary for fossilization to occur, which is bullshit science, fossilization can and does happen with out "flood water" such as peat bogs for an example And once you accept the global Flood the date of the earth drastically is reduced from millions of years old to thousands of years old.

Whale falls don't produce fossils.

human art is older than YEC age of earth

Last edited:
human art is older than YEC age of earth
No it is not. You assume these things and trust erroneous dating methods. The Flood is a fact once you understand basic science and history. The world only ages millions and millions of years in the 20th century with the assumption that carbon dating can date things once living back millions and millions of years ago. But there is a huge problem with the theory: (a) carbon 14 dating is only accurate up to 50,000 years (b) the Flood did happen.

Once you understand these things you know the evolution scheme is not true. DR.John Morris is a well trained geologist and he has challenged evolutionists in their dating scheme many times and busted them for playing with the dates until they get the date that best fits the scheme of evolution. Its all politics.

There is evidence of indigenous Australians inhabiting the continent as far back as at least 60k years ago. What the fuck are you talking about?

His belief system, evidently - one which he has never bothered to challenge, only to supplement.

The difference between intelligence and intellect is well displayed here.

What amazes me is that every time someone brings up a valid and verifiable point to discredit any one of his claims, it is completely overlooked, and some other argument about an entirely different side of the topic is drawn out of the hat - as if to say that "since this line of reasoning isn't logically unsound, everything I say must be true."

Reactions: CiG
That said, from the supposition 1 + 1 = 3, I could easily derive that 3 + 3 = 4. Or 9. I could take my pick, really - it would depend only on how I wanted to approach it. That's the problem with starting from (false) assumptions (really, assumptions of any kind) - one is liable to derive perfectly logical but totally false conclusions.

Typical case of a bible-thumper ignoring anything which cannot be used to support biblical claims and twisting everything else to that end.

Typical case of a bible-thumper ignoring anything which cannot be used to support biblical claims and twisting everything else to that end.
almost every freaking sentence Fezzilla has posted so far
it's kinda comical really, his weirdly unshakable belief in things that don't make sense and his insistent need to try to convince us to believe in his idiotic fantasies

I'm a Christian and I love metal including the satanic bands. I just ignore the lyrics. I don't take Satanism seriously at all, I think unless someone was a homosexual they wouldn't really have a big reason to be anti-religious other than just atheism. I mean a real evil Satanist would be like a pedo or a rapist and I don't believe the so-called Satanists in metal are like that at all. I see it as Halloween.

The whole anti religion bashing of atheists or Satanists I only see as being rebellious back in the 80s. The past however many years I think atheists far outnumber Christians in the western world. Atheism and religion bashing is the norm these days and has been for a long time. The only real rebellious religion bashing would be criticism of Islam or Judaism because they are protected groups and you would have consequences for your criticism. It is safe to bash Christianity, no consequences for it at all. That's not rebellious, it's trendy.

And as far as ignoring lyrics, it's not just metal with silly lyrics. Almost all music has crap lyrics. The only music that completely turned me off due to lyrics is punk. I like the old school 80s hardcore punk but I am not a leftist and am just plain sick of bands trying to tell me who to vote for. I really enjoy a lot of Satanic bands but the leftist punk stuff completely turned me off, like the whole crust scene.

almost every freaking sentence Fezzilla has posted so far
it's kinda comical really, his weirdly unshakable belief in things that don't make sense and his insistent need to try to convince us to believe in his idiotic fantasies
i actually completely forgot i made this^^ post

When I do answer them you don't read because reading is too hard for you. And no wonder why you're an atheist. Atheists, even at University level, are completely illiterate. They don't read the Bible at all. They don't want to know. Just like you don't want to know. But you don't mind hating what you don't understand.

Its when an atheists wants to know and is willing to hear true explanations is when they become Christians.

Take for example two very tricky chapters in Genesis -- Chapters 1 and 11. An atheist has every right to question these two Chapters. Yet, if they are patient enough, the explanation of both chapters is absolutely amazing. Some brilliant scholar had recently solved Chapter 11. His work is so amazing and ground breaking that its changed creationism. And just last month, I solved Chapter one. In fact, tonight, after Evening Prayer service, I am giving my first offline lecture on Genesis chapter 1, harmonizing all events in science. It will be my first offline lecture anywhere (besides discussions with friends).

There are solid explanations for those truly interested in learning them.

My people's spirituality predates your Abrahamic desert religion lmao even if my mind were open to a faith in something beyond reason, it wouldn't be some gay shit about a crucified Jew rising from the dead.

Reactions: Sophii
This poll is so bias and not even realistic. What exactly is Abrahamism? Can anybody here even supply a real answer to this? The poll is outrageously stupid. Seriously.