Religion Amongst Metalheads

just trying to get more people to post in that thread, it's just kinda turned into me arguing with a young earth creationist, wanted to hear everyone else's views on religion

So instead of actually bumping that thread, you create a new one linking to the old thread? Genius.
the thread's just been me and 2 other people for the last week
i was trying to get the people that post on GMD social to post on a thread in philosopher's forum

Dude that thread is bizarre. I guess I don't really come across religious fanatics during my regular days so I find it super fascinating. But I'm too afraid to post.

Reactions: CiG
Dude that thread is bizarre. I guess I don't really come across religious fanatics during my regular days so I find it super fascinating. But I'm too afraid to post.
i was posting holes in the Bible
and the dude arguing with me was trying to claim that all the dinosaurs were on Noah's Ark and that Leviathan and Behemoth from the Book Of Job was a dinosaur even though most people think leviathan was a crocodile

Only a literal retard could believe in the Ark myth, that some hundreds of years old faggot herded all the land animals onto a boat he built with his bare hands, animals of which included dinosaurs.

Reactions: Master_Yoda77
Only a literal retard could believe in the Ark myth, that some hundreds of years old faggot herded all the land animals onto a boat he built with his bare hands, animals of which included dinosaurs.
yeah
that was what me and Fezzilla were arguing about for several pages
he believes in the Ark myth, and i was calling his beliefs bullshit

Yeah I read a bit of it as it was happening before I remembered how idiotic religious beliefs are and how boring religious debates are.

Yeah I read a bit of it as it was happening before I remembered how idiotic religious beliefs are and how boring religious debates are.
i was pointing out holes in the bible
i would have been more entertained by the thread if the thread had been more people typing in it

i was pointing out holes in the bible
i would have been more entertained by the thread if the thread had been more people typing in it

I just find religion to be a monumentally who-gives-a-shit topic these days. It's all faith, it's all subjective, debating it is pointless because evidence doesn't mean shit to them.

i really thought it was hilarious, in a weird kind of way
there's actually a real-life YEC typing on a forum, and totally ignoring the science that proves his ideas bullshit

That thread got way out of hand, it was supposed to be a survey type thing. Looking back I shouldn't have made it. Idk what I am now, I'm definately not religious but I do believe in "spiritual" things, which are as real as any other, only just beyond the scope of scientific recognition.