Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Philosophy

Votes: 6 17.6%
  • Humanism/Autodeism

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Other

Votes: 12 35.3%

• Total voters
Yes you do, not going to play your faggoty games. Too bad that you don't like your religion lumped in with Judaism and Islam.

Islam Is Not An Abrahamic Religion!

In order for a religion to qualify as an Abrahamic religion, it must be an heir to the covenant which Islam is not.

Genesis 17:20-21,

20 And as for Ishmael, I have heard you. I have blessed him, and will make him fruitful and will multiply him exceedingly. He will be the father of twelve princes, and I will make him a great nation. 21 BUT I WILL ESTABLISH MY COVENANT WITH ISAAC, WHOM SARAH WILL BEAR TO YOU AT THIS SET TIME NEXT YEAR.”

Ishmael was not an heir to the covenant and therefore Islam cannot be an Abrahamic religion as muslims and atheists claim it is. The Ishmaelites became worshipers of Baal -- Judges 8:21, 24, 26, 27, 33-35
https://www.biblegateway.com/passag...SEBU84k3Slb87hxgMnNrtIAHfvudfPoyc-TcMaqWlyJwk

also

the phrase "only begotten son" existed before the birth of Jesus

it was actually a reference to a male deity that had a shit-ton of daughters but only one son

It just means the religion is Semitic in origin and recognizes the God of Abraham as the God they worship.
No it doesn't. I already supplied the passage in the Bible that well defines what it means to be of an Abrahamic religion. There are only two Abrahamic religions and that's Judaism and Christianity. Ishmael was not an heir to the covenant and that covenant is the religion of Abraham. Islam is not an Abrahamic religion and the Genesis passage proves it.

also

the phrase "only begotten son" existed before the birth of Jesus

it was actually a reference to a male deity that had a shit-ton of daughters but only one son
I'm sure that phrase was used so many times it is impossible to keep track of how many times it was used. So and so had his only begotten son. So what? God has His only begotten Son Who Is the Word become flesh.

No it doesn't. I already supplied the passage in the Bible that well defines what it means to be of an Abrahamic religion. There are only two Abrahamic religions and that's Judaism and Christianity. Ishmael was not an heir to the covenant and that covenant is the religion of Abraham. Islam is not an Abrahamic religion and the Genesis passage proves it.

Nope. Allah is the God of the Old Testament, the God of Abraham. Therefore Abrahamic.

Reactions: Blurry_Dreams
I am a Christian (baptist)--I believe that I can love metal and still believe in God..Metal is a release for me, but, I do not pay any attention when I see satanism and such when it is connected to metal...I just love the music...8-]]

I dont consider myself to be anything, and I refuse to use the word atheist to describe myself, as I don't believe we should even need a word to classfy those that don't have a religious belief

Ticked Abrahamic, whatever that means lol.

I'm loosely a Christian I suppose, but I'm not particularly devout and haven't followed it for years.