Replace Milano...

Jockthrax

Mar 9, 2002
Glasgow
www.anthrax.com
Okay so I know this aint going to happen but what singer do you think Scott,Charlie and Danny could replace phat boy Milano with?
My nominees would be
1. Scott Ian
2. Phil (i like side projects better than PanterA) Anselmo.
3. The dude from Downset (he kinda looks like Milano)
4. Mustaine just case he's outta work.
5.David Prowse just for the hell of it......

I dont think Joey could handle the job (milk on killer b's sucked)
However I think Turbin would be ideal with his new Undertaker persona he looks the part and we all know the dude can sing..
Props where props are due for Turbin.......

Originally posted by one man stands

So True.

Absolutely, no scab replacement members. Actually, Billy's role is the asshole, so he is living up to it well. I think people are getting into this way too much. Personally, the more it goes on, the funnier I find it.:D As far as SOD w/ ANY other members, I wouldn't pay a dime. I was hesitant to go the "March of the SOD" 2000 tour because of word Charlie was about to not even do that tour. Sorry, SOD w/ Gene Hoglan ain't SOD. Alas, Chas did it, and it turned out to be a farewell tour. Maybe we'll see them in 2006.

I think the perfect replacement would be phil anselmo,he is busy as hell right now but a few years down the track who knows what projects he will be doing!!!

Boy would that piss milano off.

PS the best thing about s.o.d was the fact they just popped up every now and then and blew people away and then went back into there caves,i could definately see another show down the track without milano involved.

Originally posted by Cincy Vigilante
That chick is about as sexy as Billy Milano is.

I think she´s exactly boy dressed up as a girl. Hell, (s)HE´s got even boy´s first name!
Let S.O.D. rest. Their second album is not that good, anyway. But if you are interested, there is a local hardcore band in my hometown and the singer is Billy´s twin. No shit. I´ll check if they have a website and post some pics here. I´ve always called him Billy, no matter what his name really is.

Blah!
blah.gif

Replace Billy Milano? Are you out of your mind? Maybe they should replace Sargent D with Vinnie the Poh as well.

And if that gayband from the seventies with all the make-up could reunite, S.O.D. can. New Anthrax is going to flop anyway, so just wait a year or two...

//LD