Report: Bollnäsfestivalen

Domine

I thought I'd post some thoughts about our gig yesterday at Bollnäsfestivalen in Bollnäs, Sweden.

We gathered on Wednesday to start rehersals and since we were to play only 30 minutes we didn't have to spend a lot of time with the songs to get back in shape. Rehersals felt really good so we could wotk on new material instead of just playing old stuff.

The gig itself didn't quite turn out as well as I'd hope it would. Although we knew the songs I could feel it had been a long time since we were on stage the last time around which would be in September -06. On top of this there were hardly any people there at all which, to our defense, was not limited to only us but it was actually the case with all the bands on this particular stage (the smalles one out of three). It was hard to get "into the groove " so to speak and I even forgot some of the words in the chorus of "A house of plague" so it's safe to say I did not do my best gig.

All in all we did pretty well though and it was good to be up on stage again after all these months. The rest of the guys played great as always! The gig was also a well needed warm-up to our gig in Gothenburg at "Slottskogen goes progressive" which I'm looking forward to very much. We'll definitely play some new stuff then so that'll be cool! Hope to see some of you there!

Over and out!

Hello dear one!I'm deeply sad to have missed the gig as you know...
Marcus told me it was badly organized and that it ended up affecting the band´s performance which sucks big time.Oh well,I bet you guys put a huge smile on the face of those present there anyway!! Certainly it served as a good rehearsal for Gothemburg!You chaps rule no matter what.

Looking forward to listening to some new tunes!
Miss you all.Keep on shining and see you sooner than later!;)