Restaurant inside the venue???

I think the Subway closes at 6 every day so also be aware of that. Someone else can confirm whether this is true or not as I haven't ate there since PPVI.

I just called Subway at 404.875.3466 and confirmed their hours:

Mon-Fri 9a-7p
Sat 10a-3p
Sun - closed

~ Jen

Definitely get some food and stash it in the hotel room if you are staying close. Between sets you can run back and eat a decent meal, grab a beer than head back to venue. That's a great time to drop off you merch, make a phone call, or whatever too.

Failing that, the pizza at the Vinyl was quick and not bad last year. We were quite surprised because we've always had problems with the food being slow in the past.

One word of caution here, although I am certain I am preaching to choir here, but still....

If you do bring snacks in, at least try to be discreet about it. Two or three protein cereal bars should be enough to hold you over for the evening (and should easily fit in your pocket, especially if you are wearing cargo shorts). Especially if you are able to ditch out and grab a piece of pizza or sandwich as well.

I just don't want people to start thinking they could bring in grocery bags full of food and/or coolers full of drinks. The last thing we need is the staff to really start cracking down on this and then not be allowed to bring ANY snacks in.

Again, just a word of caution.