Restless Oblivion...

hej andy just pick up that piano and play stuff, write about what's all wrong and sing it aloud, it's said to really help
and it's shit when you feel like getting nowhere, but just doing something mostly helps a lot. i don't know much about jobs yet, but i can't imagine it ever to be too late for anything.

Cheer up, Andy. You know what they say.
Some things in life are bad.
They can really make you mad.
Other things just make you swear and curse
When you're chewin' on life's gristle
Don't grumble, give a whistle!
And this'll help things turn out for the best
...AND...
Always look on the bright side of life
If life seems jolly rotten
There's something you've forgotten!
And that's to laugh and smile and dance and sing
When you're feelin' in the dumps
Don't be silly chumps
Just purse your lips and whistle, that's the thing
And always look on the bright side of life
Come on! ...Always look on the right side of life
For life is quite absurd
And death's the final word
You must always face the curtain with a bow
Forget about your sin
Give the audience a grin
Enjoy it-- It's your last chance anyhow!
So always look on the bright side of death
A-just before you draw your terminal breath
Life's a piece a shit
When you look at it
Life's a laugh and death's a joke, it's true
You'll see it's all a show
Keep 'em laughin' as you go
Just remember that the last laugh is on you
And always look on the bright side of life
C'mon Andy, cheer up!
Worse things happen at sea, you know
I mean, what've you got to lose? You know, you come from nothin', you're going back to nothin', what you lost? Nothing!
Nothing will come from nothing... you know what they say. Cheer up, ya ol' bugger! C'mon, give us a grin

:D

Originally posted by Strangelight
What does all this actually mean? Unforgotten sleep and that?:confused:
i have often wondered. it means jack shit to me.
airy fairy nicey shirty poetic shite as far as i'm concerned...now how about....

maybe i always knew...

no need to fuck around is there?

Yeh. Cheer up Andy. I'm almost at the same situation as you, difference being that I'm just turning to 23 plus I have a band which keeps my head together. Stuck on this crap job for two and half years, every year trying to get to school of my interest but no luck. I'm starting to cave in and next time apply for something more easier to access, but not just any crap school, you know?

Degree and stuff like that ain't that important in the long run. What makes a difference is being atleast somewhat comfortable at the current situation, making the most out of it. So what if you're stuck on shitty job? You get the bills paid and hopefully can buy some cds etc to keep you a happy man AND you don't have to stress about tests and stuff like that. It's only a job, you do what you gotta do and at the end of the day you're free :D .

I've hobbies outside work I truly enjoy, close friends and my own private home. Consider me a lucky bloke, tho it doesn't always feel like that. Cheesy post, eh? Gotta write something manly quickly.

Eh. Beer. *grunt*

Uh, but its so great because you can explain it on whatever way you want to ... :cry: (You just get a certain feeling of... of what... of chaos and despair???) That was my point you see, because I didnt want to answer Andy's question personally... damn I feel misunderstood on this board.

at the Bradford gig it was funny when just before comfortably numb Vinny said 'we had a perfectly good plan and you've gone and spoilt it now by shoutin' out all those songs... what ya f'uckin' like' lol