Restless Oblivion...

Originally posted by Andy_2003
I'm 23, no degree, crap job, played the piano, didn't know anyone who wanted to start a band. I only seemed to come across idiots who wanted to make me feel like crap as best they could. I generally feel pretty low about the whole career thing and it seems from about 22 onwards it feels like chances are disappearing. I nearly went to university this year after finding a good access course and I passed the course, i failed at college back when I was 18, for some reason I couldn't decide whether to do the degree or not. I feel like I've got skills, musical skills as well that I could have developed more but haven't done. If only I knew what to do for the best now. Is anybody else in a situation like I'm in ?

Regardless of what other have said, In my opinion Andy, I think you should always try, and fight for what you want, that is if you want something..don't just sit there and do nothing about your life..you have to do it by yourself take chances, risks, everything that tempts you..try it, get in it! you never know what could happen..I know I am giving you these advice not having any experience in the difficulty of the situation you're in..but I just know that doing nothing about it surely won't improve it..chances come when you make them, they don't disappear..you make them appear..You say you've got music skills.then devellop them..search for someone who could form a band with you,not just your surrounding..there is always someone! don't worry you'l get out of it!
Cheers Mate..Good Luck!!:)

boohoo.gif