Resurrection of the NOW DRINKING thread!

Corona with lime... Have had about 8 of them so far.

IMO best beer there is, if I ever hit the lotto I would have a refrig stocked at all times with nothing but Coronas and limes. :kickass: :kickass:

On my second glass of Oban 15 yr. single-malt scotch that my wife bought me for no special occasion double-fisted with my third homemade (non-mix) margarita that she made. I'm a lucky (and faced guy).

This past weekend I watched a show about cranberries. Having never drank much Cranberry Juice, as far as I can recall, I developed a strong thirst for this savory beverage. I purchased some of the juice from the vending machine at work this morning, and boy it is good!

I drank it all, and post-haste, purchased another! It is what I'm drinking now.

I was reading wikipedia about cranberries, because I know they have health advantages, like curing urinary tract infections, but allegedly they also "contain a chemical that blocks pathogens that cause tooth decay"!

neat!

WOAH. Little bit oldschool.

you betcha.

Cara and I were having the discussion of "HOW DID OVALTINE GET IT'S NAME?!?!"

well I decided to go to the source ....... WIKIPEDIA

"Ovaltine was developed in Switzerland, where it is known by its original name, Ovomaltine (from ovum, Latin for "egg", and malt, originally its main ingredients)."

hahaha Ovomaltine?? awesome! How Homer Simpsoneriffic.

edit: guess I should finish the name story.... "Ovomaltine was exported to England in 1909; it was a misspelling in the trademark registration process that led to the name being truncated to Ovaltine in English-speaking markets."

you betcha.

Cara and I were having the discussion of "HOW DID OVALTINE GET IT'S NAME?!?!"

well I decided to go to the source ....... WIKIPEDIA

"Ovaltine was developed in Switzerland, where it is known by its original name, Ovomaltine (from ovum, Latin for "egg", and malt, originally its main ingredients)."

hahaha Ovomaltine?? awesome! How Homer Simpsoneriffic.

edit: guess I should finish the name story.... "Ovomaltine was exported to England in 1909; it was a misspelling in the trademark registration process that led to the name being truncated to Ovaltine in English-speaking markets."

AWESOME.

I love Ovomaltine. Helps me sleep big style.