Returning Reunion Member Form Letter

Bleearg

Hey Gordy!
Aug 23, 2005
West by God Virginia
www.facebook.com
Pigs fly, there’s ice-skating in hell, and monkeys might fly outta my posterior any minute. I’d never have thought it possible that I would once again be a member of Band Name but here we are. Full circle. For me the timing couldn’t be better. I couldn’t have considered such a big commitment just one year ago. The rock gods have smiled upon me and I am gonna make the most of it.

I need to thank Other Band Members for inviting me back into the fold. It is a huge step and one that I take very seriously. These are musicians that I have the utmost love and respect for. In all earnestness I am getting up to speed with the newer material and find myself with new ideas for tunes screaming from all directions. This should prove to be a very productive time for me as a songwriter and as a musician in general.

Those coming out for the upcoming gigs will get nothing but the best of what I have to offer. I have gotten to know many (Band fans over the years, Or use the popular fan nickname) many who came onboard after I was gone. Friendships have grown and these friends have helped me to where I find myself today.

Some questions about the ghosts of the past must be answered. The stories are out there. Some true, some ridiculous, some both. There have been times when I wasn’t fit to be on the stage. Remembering those times is just as important as not repeating them. Professionalism and devotion to the music are the standard. The fans deserve it and quite frankly, the band demands it. Not only of me but also of themselves. It is in this spirit that I am happy to return.

Bandfully,ticly,nishly...etc Yours,

Band Member

All I did was remove the names to make it universal, otherwise it is real. I stole it.
smil43e82d8e44828.gif

well DLR wants a reunion but Eddie does not, unfortunatley. VH actually started looking for a new singer. I heard they might even go on a tv show to do it like INXS did. I really hope they just don't. At this point in their career, they have to stick with DLR or at least Sammy. You don't need to add a 4th singer to your history. And why the hell did they kick Sammy out AGAIN?

Anyways yay for jam bands?

Thrillho said:
well DLR wants a reunion but Eddie does not, unfortunatley. VH actually started looking for a new singer. I heard they might even go on a tv show to do it like INXS did. I really hope they just don't. At this point in their career, they have to stick with DLR or at least Sammy. You don't need to add a 4th singer to your history. And why the hell did they kick Sammy out AGAIN?

Anyways yay for jam bands?

It's at this point that VH should take the hint and stop.

For the record, I prefer Sammy Hagar: so blow me!