Reviews of the EP

not yet, I"m compiling mailing addresses to those places. Well..actually I did send it to the PR guy at Terrorizer, Jamie Graham. But I don't know if he'll send it to a reviewer or not. I'll probably have to send them another one.

Metal-rules.com is a good place for reviews too. They review a lot of "small" bands from the US. I've seen a few bands on there that I didn't think other people outside of their state knew existed, so there's a good chance to get a review.

When I get my EP, I would do a review, but it's not really my main musical style, so I wouldn't be able to say anything :erk:

Well, got the disc today and have been listening to it quite a few times, and I must say, I'm liking it a lot. This genre isn't my strong suit, so I can't really go into detail much about everything unfortunately. But here's my short list of thoughts:

1. The album has a consistant sound. I'm not saying the songs sound just like each other, just that it flows together real well, which is a good thing.
2. I love the production.
3. I love the drums.
4. The vocals fit perfectly with the music.
5. The artwork is fantastic.
6. The Art Of Death Infernal has been stuck in my head ever since the first time I've heard it.
7. If you don't get some serious label interest in this, something is wrong.
8. Oh, and you guys have the distinction of being the first death metal CD I own :headbang:

I can't wait for a full-length now.

well thank you very much. Its nice to hear that people who arent really interested in deathmetal dont mind our stuff. at least were reaching a larger market of folks.