reviews?

I thought you looked familiar. You run the Kevin Moore forum right?

I was there for Saturday morning only. Was bummed they had to cut the set early, but I know it was not the band's fault. Regardless, was my first time to see Redemption. Hopefully it becomes economically feasible for the band to play again around Atlanta and/or for me to travel to see them. Band sounded really good.

Rick..

Wow, yes i do run the KM site/forum. That's wild that you recognized me at the show because of my avatar pic. You should have said hi!

I'm surprised there have still been no fan videos of Redemption's performance on YouTube. I figured at least one would pop up! I want to re-live the moment. :)

Here is the apparent setlist for last night's show.

1.Threads
2.The Suffocating Silence
3.Dreams From The Pit
4.Parker's Eyes
5.Fall On You
6.Noonday Devil
7.Stronger Than Death
8.Black And White World
9.The Death of Faith and Reason
10.Walls

Some pretty good songs on the list! However, 4 songs of the list were already played and recorded on previous dvd, so it's sort of sad thing. I love all the 4 songs, but I'd rather see something ''new on new dvd''. In my opinion when you have 5 great albums under your belt, it's boring to play only same songs all the time.

Great setlist, only couple tunes I notice missing being LET IT RAIN and WHAT WILL YOU SAY either woulda made this 100% but either way I cannot wait for this DVD to get done and released.

Some pretty good songs on the list! However, 4 songs of the list were already played and recorded on previous dvd, so it's sort of sad thing. I love all the 4 songs, but I'd rather see something ''new on new dvd''. In my opinion when you have 5 great albums under your belt, it's boring to play only same songs all the time.

I was actually thinking we did a pretty damn good job of putting in new stuff that we hadn't played before...if we only played stuff from the last two records, we'd upset a lot of people.

Bear in mind, we recorded two additional tracks -- Nocturnal and Origins of Ruin -- at the Saturday show so they will be on the DVD as well.

RE: the self-titled release, I've noted elsewhere that it doesn't really represent where the band has been for the last 8 years. Nocturnal is one song that I think we can effectively play from it; there are snippets of others that meet the quality bar for me but I'd rather not spend more of a limited set on recreating stuff that I don't think stands up to the rest of our material.