RIP Big Kev

First thread I've seen that wasn't titled: "No more excitement for Big Kev" or the like thereof.

Well played.

It's sad that too many people leave it much too late to give a shit about their health.

I'd do something about my health but I think it's too little, too late for me. I did quite KFC a couple of months ago though.

I had McDonalds, followed by doritos, chocolate and coffee for lunch today. :Smug:

Ahh yes we are own worst enemies. Everybody has their crutch, food, drink, smoke etc

Shame to hear of his passing, he didnt appear that old, I guess neither was John Candy. Well Big Kev, his heart was in the right place, just not when he needed it most...

TinMan666 said:
Didn't you guys all watch the finale of The Biggest Loser?

These people started off enormous, but the guys ended up looking like pro atheletes and the girls looked like pop stars.

Bloody inspirational, really.
I am a fan of that show, and look forward to the Australian version. My girlfriend and I made one of our fat friends apply, would be rad if she got on it.

I wasn't going to say anything... but gee, what sort of friend are you if you tell them they should apply for a weight-loss show? Do you tell your ugly friends to get plastic surgery?