RIP Big Kev

Hah, we didn't force her to sign the entrance forms. We encouraged her to do so, since we all watch and enjoy the show and see what great things it does for the people who go on it.

A good friend encourages things like that, rather than sit there and pretend a problem doesn't exist.

TinMan666 said:
pffff

i work 12 hour days and then head straight to the gym, because I'm so fucking hardkore.

:headbang:

Yes you are hardcore dude. I have a mrs and 2 kids, I would rather just be at home with them after 10 or 12 hours at work. Are you and office jockey or something bit more meaningful?

Yah I work in an office.

It's boring as batshit but it pays the bills. Sometimes I go to gym in my lunch hour if I have shit to do after work. Or on nights like tonight I just fall asleep on the couch instead. :)

I typed something else but then I realised I was turning into one of those obnoxious fitness nuts who keeps trying to ram their ideas down other people's throats.

Hey, when you're the fucking gaywad sherriff of cunttown you can never rest. Eternal vigilance for the opportunity to make smartarse comments is the price you pay.

:lol:

Sad news on Big Kev. Strange, I just read about it now, but was thinking about Kev yesterday for no good reason.