RIP Chuck Schuldiner

I have nostalgia for what happened 10 years ago, while I was attending a gig with death metal masters DEATH. I have always admired Chuck Schuldiner for his very deep, provocative lyrics, and extremely original and inventive music; however, I knew there was something even more about him, Chuck Schuldiner, the frontman of the band Death. It felt very weird however, I wasn't expecting what was to happen...

In all CD booklets, and in posters, but also in his lyrics, Chuck proved me that he was a strong, smart man, and an excellent, original musician. This made me admire Chuck even more, considering he iwas the sole inventer of death metal. Chuck Schuldiner never had any major influenced, he was only an influencer. Anyone who disagrees is an idiot, as Chuck is supreme. The more I listened to Death and the more I looked at posters with Chuck, my admiration grew deeper, and deeper. It was transcending this state, and I soon realised that I should not lie to myself and acknowledge what it mutated into: LUST.

I soon had fantasies about me being in love with Chuck Schuldiner. I kept admiring his body even more, in one poster he was wearing a white shirt and I imagined seeing his nipples erect; then I tried to think much about his body shape, about his chest, about him. But I also thought this would not be realistic, because I saw he despised homosexuality in his song from Death's first full length album (Scream bloody gore) called Mutilation, in which he says he "celebrates a faggot's death", and calling them "human disgrace". This made me very sad, and I entered into a very big depression, knowing that I may never love Chuck. But It was about to change soon...

I awaited the gig, as it was my chance to see him and see if I actually loved him. I couldn't think of anything besides him. After several boring opening acts, Death appeared on stage. There he was, proud, with the band, willing to play his music to us. He played all of my favourite songs, including the whole Symbolic album. This made me achieve a very powerful erection, blood was pumping in my penis like never before. They finished the gig with a very erotic Philosopher, which culminated with a 5 minute solo wankfest, very homoerotic. The guitar's fretboard reminded me of the beauty of a phallus.

I went with all my Death cd's and vinyls to Chuck afterwards to get them signed. He was very pissed off, and said that I should go to his hotel room to get them autographed. Later I got there with a cab, and asked the receptionist in what room was he in. She told me and i went and knocked on the door, but nobody answered. I started to breathe deeply and opened the door. Chuck was completely naked, I was shocked. I dropped my entire Death collection. I was sweating. I had a rock-hard erection. He apologized for appearing like this and remarked how big my erection was. He took a towel and wrapped himself in it, and said afterwards:
"So, You want ME to sign your Death collection, eh"
" Yesssss.....! "
He took himself a marker and started to sign my whole collection. I was so excited about the whole thing that I fell on him, with my head right on his penis, this gave him a full erection. He then told me "I know what you want, I saw how you were when I was playing; why do you think I invited you here in the first place? "

I was breathless.I didn't move a muscle. He then stripped me down of my clothes. My erection was harder than ever. My anus even tighter. He started to give me a blowjob and lubed two of his fingers with guacamole, for my anus's enjoyment. His fingers were very powerful, touching my G spot many times, and his mouth was simply incredible, he had surely done that before. After 40 minutes of carnal blowjob, I came on his face. Then, It was his turn. He started to lube my ass again, and fucked me with his 7" bundle of joy. After about 1 hour of continuous anal ramming, while we listened to Human, he came over my signed collection. I was laying there, tired. However, this was not the last of him. He forced me on my knees, and made me deepthroat him, and used his custom B.C. Rich fretboard on my ass afterwards. After that, I laid there, and he was tired he started to sleep, and I realised it was time to go.

Now, years after his death, I miss him. My Death CD collection which he signed still reeks from his cum, I never tried to clean them up. Oh Chuck, how I miss you!!!

RIP, Chuck. In better days (ITP tour, Noorderligt, Tilburg, Holland):

Chuck.jpg

I have nostalgia for what happened 10 years ago, while I was attending a gig with death metal masters DEATH. I have always admired Chuck Schuldiner for his very deep, provocative lyrics, and extremely original and inventive music; however, I knew there was something even more about him, Chuck Schuldiner, the frontman of the band Death. It felt very weird however, I wasn't expecting what was to happen...

In all CD booklets, and in posters, but also in his lyrics, Chuck proved me that he was a strong, smart man, and an excellent, original musician. This made me admire Chuck even more, considering he iwas the sole inventer of death metal. Chuck Schuldiner never had any major influenced, he was only an influencer. Anyone who disagrees is an idiot, as Chuck is supreme. The more I listened to Death and the more I looked at posters with Chuck, my admiration grew deeper, and deeper. It was transcending this state, and I soon realised that I should not lie to myself and acknowledge what it mutated into: LUST.

I soon had fantasies about me being in love with Chuck Schuldiner. I kept admiring his body even more, in one poster he was wearing a white shirt and I imagined seeing his nipples erect; then I tried to think much about his body shape, about his chest, about him. But I also thought this would not be realistic, because I saw he despised homosexuality in his song from Death's first full length album (Scream bloody gore) called Mutilation, in which he says he "celebrates a faggot's death", and calling them "human disgrace". This made me very sad, and I entered into a very big depression, knowing that I may never love Chuck. But It was about to change soon...

I awaited the gig, as it was my chance to see him and see if I actually loved him. I couldn't think of anything besides him. After several boring opening acts, Death appeared on stage. There he was, proud, with the band, willing to play his music to us. He played all of my favourite songs, including the whole Symbolic album. This made me achieve a very powerful erection, blood was pumping in my penis like never before. They finished the gig with a very erotic Philosopher, which culminated with a 5 minute solo wankfest, very homoerotic. The guitar's fretboard reminded me of the beauty of a phallus.

I went with all my Death cd's and vinyls to Chuck afterwards to get them signed. He was very pissed off, and said that I should go to his hotel room to get them autographed. Later I got there with a cab, and asked the receptionist in what room was he in. She told me and i went and knocked on the door, but nobody answered. I started to breathe deeply and opened the door. Chuck was completely naked, I was shocked. I dropped my entire Death collection. I was sweating. I had a rock-hard erection. He apologized for appearing like this and remarked how big my erection was. He took a towel and wrapped himself in it, and said afterwards:
"So, You want ME to sign your Death collection, eh"
" Yesssss.....! "
He took himself a marker and started to sign my whole collection. I was so excited about the whole thing that I fell on him, with my head right on his penis, this gave him a full erection. He then told me "I know what you want, I saw how you were when I was playing; why do you think I invited you here in the first place? "

I was breathless.I didn't move a muscle. He then stripped me down of my clothes. My erection was harder than ever. My anus even tighter. He started to give me a blowjob and lubed two of his fingers with guacamole, for my anus's enjoyment. His fingers were very powerful, touching my G spot many times, and his mouth was simply incredible, he had surely done that before. After 40 minutes of carnal blowjob, I came on his face. Then, It was his turn. He started to lube my ass again, and fucked me with his 7" bundle of joy. After about 1 hour of continuous anal ramming, while we listened to Human, he came over my signed collection. I was laying there, tired. However, this was not the last of him. He forced me on my knees, and made me deepthroat him, and used his custom B.C. Rich fretboard on my ass afterwards. After that, I laid there, and he was tired he started to sleep, and I realised it was time to go.

Now, years after his death, I miss him. My Death CD collection which he signed still reeks from his cum, I never tried to clean them up. Oh Chuck, how I miss you!!!

Copypasta faggot.

Shit, I didn't even realize that the 13th was creeping up on us.

Chuck is probably the musician that has passed that I miss the most, even more than Dime.