Rob Zombie/ Lacuna Coil tour

Christina Scabbia should do a full tour nude. I can't stress this enough.

I saw Rob Zombie perform in 1999, and the set list and stage show was everything you could expect or want from him. I saw him again over the summer, which was more than dissapointing. So nuts to (and for) him, haha! Lacuna Coil, however, I will jump to see them live once again. What kind of tour is this? I assume arena since Zombie is part of the Ozzy clan, big overproduced show or no show at all. Either or. Or not at all. Cheers!

I'd see Zombie for John Tempesta. He lays back considerably with Zombie, but I strongly recommend you guys check out the "Low" album by Testament. Probably my favorite thrash metal drummer. He's supposed to play a bit more aggressively live, so I'd be curious to see what he does.

Lacuna would be fun to see.

lacuna coil ... hmm ... but when one speaks of a band like dimmu borgir, then you are bashed in every way ... like lacuna coil produces great music come on! simple, standard songs with very cliché lyrics and structures, nothing memorable about it ...

I also saw Rob Zombie in '99 during Ozzfest, and though I'm not a fan of his music (I went for Black Sabbath, Slayer and Godsmack) I was very impressed with his stage show.

NeverIsForever said:
rob and lc have what exactly to do with opeth? :err:

Christina Scabbia is a fine woman. Men like fine women. Mikael Akerfeldt is a man.

There, related to Opeth. :D

I was never much of a Zombie fan until I saw his movies. The Devils Rejects 2 is a must see (Unrated Version).

A few yrs back I thought Coil sounded cool. I saw them live a couple times & thought they were awful. Even more disappointing is the fact that Christina didn't wear anything revealing. I expect much more.... I mean less from a beautiful Italian woman.