Roll Call: Chicago 3/2

CladInDarkness

Under A Blackened Sky
Oct 8, 2001
Chicago, Illinois
www.cladindarkness.com
Who will be in attendance? I shall be there along with my band and girlfriend. We'll be passing around free CD's after the show if anyone would like to grab a copy. Check out the stuff in my signature if you'd be interested. Say hello if you'd like!

-Coy

The guy I sold my ticket to will be there :(

Couldn't make the travel arrangements so I had to give the ticket up. I was gonna put it on ebay but someone offered me $100 cash for it. Now i feel dirty (but not broke).

I'm working a half day at work and driving up from Terre Haute, meanwhile my best buddy is driving diown from Madison and meeting me there. CAN'T FUCKING WAIT.

I'll be there with my girlfriend. What would be a good time to get to the House of Blues? We are traveling four hours away and I need kind of an idea when to get there so I can get a good seat.

Lothlorien said:
I'll be there with my girlfriend. What would be a good time to get to the House of Blues? We are traveling four hours away and I need kind of an idea when to get there so I can get a good seat.

The line outside will start early for this show, probably before lunchtime. We got there at 5:30 before for a 6:30 door opening and we were almost a block away when they opened. If this is a seated show, then supposedly the seating is reserved and printed on your ticket. I would love to see how they would accomplish this seating affair at the HoB.

Remember - you're driving right past me if you want to carpool and save $$$.

Are you for sure that the number on your ticket is where you will sit? isnt it general admission first come first serve?

thats what im thinking too. "first come. first serve." but i still have a feeling that the seats will just be dismissed all together. but hey, what do i know? im calling the house of blues tomorrow......BUT YES, I WILL BE THERE! nice and fuckin early if its first come, first serve. \m/

Lothlorien said:
Are you for sure that the number on your ticket is where you will sit? isnt it general admission first come first serve?

It does say G.A. on the ticket, so that's what I am leaning towards. If anyone has bought tickets before for standing room, they had numbers and rows on them too. I think they do that just so they know how many tickets are sold.

i believe thats how its going to work then. first come. first serve. im gonna call there in a few hours to ask.

Tell us of your findings when you call them CrescentMoon, I'm interested to know.