roll call - Jaxx

jaimek

incorrigible
Jun 17, 2003
Apex, NC
Who's going to the Jaxx show on May 2nd?

...and are any of you coming from the general Baltimore region? I ask because I'd like to hitch a ride down and back if it's possible... I don't have a car and it takes me about three hours from leaving my apt to get there, and I'd have to crash with someone overnight to get back. I'd be happy to chip in for gas and a couple of beers for the trouble. :) I live two miles from both 695 and 95...

Anyone have an extra ticket for the Jaxx show?

I'm thinking about driving down from Pittsburgh if I can get a ticket.... I was at the Cleveland show in the front row and although I'm a big Iced Earth fan I really enjoyed Evergrey.

If so contact me at neonknite70@yahoo.com

Thanks,
Glenn

jaimek said:
Who's going to the Jaxx show on May 2nd?

...and are any of you coming from the general Baltimore region? I ask because I'd like to hitch a ride down and back if it's possible... I don't have a car and it takes me about three hours from leaving my apt to get there, and I'd have to crash with someone overnight to get back. I'd be happy to chip in for gas and a couple of beers for the trouble. :) I live two miles from both 695 and 95...

Jaime, Jaime, Jaime- didn't your mother ever tell you that murderers and rapists prowl the internet looking for desperate people like you??? lol
Hope you find a ride- taxis can get pretty expensive!

am_ash2 said:
Jaime, Jaime, Jaime- didn't your mother ever tell you that murderers and rapists prowl the internet looking for desperate people like you??? lol
Hope you find a ride- taxis can get pretty expensive!
That's right Queenie... you need a ride too ?!? lol j/k.
I've sort of known Jaimie since I met her at Powermad 2000
Jaime - no sweat - PM me and we'll work out times and whatnot... I'm going right through there anyway. My freind has an EARLY flight out of BWI in the am... so we'll be on the road early if that is cool. o_O
I may already be splitting a room... I'm kind of winging this... but I already have my ticket, and I MAY be hitting the Worcester Mass show the night before...

CubanToad said:
Wayniac...are you going to the NY show? Do you have any extra tickets? I need 2(but its sold out)!!!
No - I didn't buy tix before it sold out, as I was originally speaking to Tom about possibly going on this tour as a guitar tech... didn't happen though :erk:
Good luck getting one (or 2)

Heh, yeah - I'm safe with him, Ang. ;) Even if I didn't already know him, the nice thing about the power metal crew is that they're almost universally good people that you can count on. There's always a few creeps somewhere, but I never not feel safe. :)

Wayniac - sending a PM.

jaimek said:
Heh, yeah - I'm safe with him, Ang. ;) Even if I didn't already know him, the nice thing about the power metal crew is that they're almost universally good people that you can count on. There's always a few creeps somewhere, but I never not feel safe. :)

Wayniac - sending a PM.
Just looking out for ya' is all....and I know what you mean about PMers- they're the best (some ARE perverted though and you know who I'm talking about- hee hee). By the way, read "Evergrey's" report on the CHicago show- apparently Jonas never got his necklace!
So, does that mean you found a ride?

Wayniac said:
That's right Queenie... you need a ride too ?!? lol j/k.

**Why, are you going to Toronto? LOL

I've sort of known Jaimie since I met her at Powermad 2000

**Yeah, she's a good egg and really mean with a Sharpie!

Jaime - no sweat - PM me and we'll work out times and whatnot... I'm going right through there anyway. My freind has an EARLY flight out of BWI in the am... so we'll be on the road early if that is cool. o_O
I may already be splitting a room... I'm kind of winging this... but I already have my ticket, and I MAY be hitting the Worcester Mass show the night before...

Can anyone tell me what the setlist was Evergrey played at Jaxx? I remember some of the songs, but not all of them.

That show was so awesome. I was there right in front of Tom with my friends. The only problem with the sound was the mic for Tom wasn't loud enough, but they still put on an excellent show. After Bodom was done we waited out in the rain for 30 minutes to meet them and got a couple of pictures with them. Very cool. :cool: