Roll Call on future Pearl Room Concerts

Looks like I have to update this since I just added another show to see this year...

Iron Maiden - Madison Square Garden, New York City

Hell yeah! :kickass:

bitch....I should have taken you up on the offer now that I'm sitting here...such a legendary venue for a legendary band.....that'll be the best show on the tour I'm sure!

Dude...you are hardcore....following Maiden all over the damn world.
You're like a Deadhead....or should I say "Edhead"!
Ha Ha!
Wow....I'm so lame........

Seriously though....Kudos Nachos to you for making the trek out to see your favorite band.
Wish I could join you!
:headbang:

Total Edhead!!!
Gotta put those vacation days to use for a change. Next time you're coming with me, no excuses! :headbang:

nice!! i'm gonna catch the two in Irvine, CA, can't wait, that
place f'ing rocks!! :headbang::kickass:

Damn You suck! HA!
Seriously though, that's freaking awesome!

bitch....I should have taken you up on the offer now that I'm sitting here...such a legendary venue for a legendary band.....that'll be the best show on the tour I'm sure!

Next year, London, we're there!!

I will be at those two shows also. Part of the 4 Maiden shows from this leg of the tour I will catch. Never been to the venue before. As long as there is an In 'N Out Burger within 10 miles, I'll be happy. :loco:

I'm pretty sure there is, I used to live right near the venue and I could hear the shows sometimes. Chicago needs some In N Out Burger @_@

You should ask Chris about seeing them in England...I think it was London, can't remember.

Yeah I remember him telling me this at the Penny Road show, I would of gone this year but my vacation time and funds are all spoken for.

He's just as big of a IM fanboy as you...and John & I give him shit for it as often as we can. :lol:

Well then, I guess we now know who's the "Brains" in this operation we call CRJ!! :lol:

I will be at those two shows also. Part of the 4 Maiden shows from this leg of the tour I will catch. Never been to the venue before. As long as there is an In 'N Out Burger within 10 miles, I'll be happy. :loco:
Hopefully the staff at In N' Out will have much more fire than the Wendy's staff in Mokena ;) There really was no sense of urgency at that joint.

Britt