rolling movie thread

also, watched The Last Samurai last night (fell asleep for what should've been the last 15 min or so, will finish tonight). not bad, not great. dece story, nice scenery and characters. just not a tom cruise fan. everyone else was really good, and he was - tom cruise. ok, but too much of an icon for me.

zombie4.jpg

I have Huckabees waiting at home, but I also have 3 new Swedish movies to watch along with a big stack of other netflix/nicheflix junk. totally falling way behind.

I thought huckabees was good but don't expect it to be life-changing or anything. also, jason scwartzman plays his usal character, which is annoying to me. I'm not too fond of that guy. jude law was on point though.

just added Zombie, 28 Days Later (still havent' seen it), and Return of the Living Dead to the queueueueu

anyone seen that Japanese flick Junk? I read something about it this morning that made it sound pretty good

Josh Seipp said:
I thought huckabees was good but don't expect it to be life-changing or anything. also, jason scwartzman plays his usal character, which is annoying to me. I'm not too fond of that guy.

i hate him too

marky mark was great i thought

800 Ballas (800 bullets)
kind of a weird take on a western that's hard to explain without giving too much away. fun movie, but probably 30 minutes too long.