room 101

siderea

soûl spy
Apr 13, 2002
bubbelgum
Visit site
yeah, some of you probably know it... it's the room of evil.
so what would you like to see disapearing from this planet, what do you want to put in it?

i go for those machines in which you put coins and nothing drops out or things get stuck etc.

best alternative would be friendly smiling cute boys selling the whole lot :)

siderea said:
best alternative would be friendly smiling cute boys selling the whole lot :)

issac.JPG

room 101 has nothing to do with "evil" and that, read that fukken Orwell novel (again).. aahh.. Culture
I'd put into the world plus ten years of compulsory education :)

Dora said:
room 101 has nothing to do with "evil" and that, read that fukken Orwell novel (again).. aahh.. Culture

Period!

Dora said:

Hmmmm, fear in the room 101, the ultimate fear or the reason for the fear?

Maybe "this machine where you put coins in and nothing comes out" has the same fear? Due to this the machine refuses to give something back, it just stealing something from others... Hmmm...

Those bloody machines should be sent to the junkyard and Mr. Bush back to his daddy, where he can play with not so "weightily" marionettes and not causing any new terrorism by destroying something in the world he don´t likes...

Back to the "Kindergarten" Mr. Bush !!!

Dora said:

haha yeah i have the book laying for years there, but it just doesn't happen... thought so i made a mistake in naming it names, but it's because there's this tele show where they ask famous people to put 5 things in it etc. have to get some inspiration for class...

Frodnat said:
Hmmmm, fear in the room 101, the ultimate fear or the reason for the fear?

Maybe "this machine where you put coins in and nothing comes out" has the same fear? Due to this the machine refuses to give something back, it just stealing something from others... Hmmm...
:)
perhaps they should put the cute boys and girls in the machines so you just pull a coin and ...
i need more sleep! it's too early