Rotterdam (DT and SymX)

ejh

New Metal Member
Apr 21, 2007
Hello y'all,

I've been to Rotterdam yesterday, to see DT and of course SymX.
They played Oculus Ex Inferni, Set The World On Fire, Domination, The Serpents Kiss, and ..... YES!!.... the Odyssey!!!:headbang::headbang::headbang:
But the sound was terrible. For non-fans it was (I think) not very pleasant, because SymX's music is very 'busy', and with this terrible sound it sounded more like one enormous shred-fest. Of course, for the fans, it was great. Shame about the keyboards, that were very low in the mix. But I think that the songs rocked!
About time they play a whole evening, instead of 40-50 minutes.

EJ

I'm gonna go ahead and say this. SX's road crew blows. The sound sucks at every show I've ever been to, and the one roadie is creepy and always hitting on like 16-year-old girls, meanwhile he's in at least his late 30s.

Hi Everyone,

I was at the Rotterdam show and it was the first time I saw Symphony X ( I know their music for a long time) I have to say the sound was terrible I couldnt believe that they were given such a bad sound. Apart from that I enjoyed it and thought they put on a good show. DT`s sound was`nt as good as I thought it would be either. Apart from that it was great.......Im pleased I finally got to see Symphony X.

Cheers

Martin

http://martin-newman.com